Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TimewaitsforNone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TimewaitsforNone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love all trust a few and do wrong to none, love all trust a few do wrong to none meaning in hindi, love all trust a few do wrong to none, love all trust few do wrong to none meaning, love all trust a few do wrong to none meaning,

• 10 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Unknownsoul

mute video

Sweet Sour

I feel the time is running with great speed,
I can't either stop it nor can keep it on hold.
I can't either run with it nor can make it stay with me. #timewaitsfornone #icantcatch #icantrun #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqbaba #yqdidi

The Cold Summers

That one ultimate property of life ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqsuccess #tryeverything #survivalofthefittest #GoWithTheFlow #TimewaitsforNone #justliveinthemoment #yqwriters

read more
This world is functional
only for those who take chances ! That one ultimate property of life !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqsuccess #tryeverything #survivalofthefittest #gowiththeflow #timewaitsfornone #justliveinthemoment #yqwriters

Mrunalini Velankar

Days become months and months turn into years,
memories of a good time with loved ones fade into oblivion. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtaai, #timewaitsfornone #lifegoeson #musings #myquote

The Cold Summers

That one ultimate property of life ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqsuccess #tryeverything #survivalofthefittest #GoWithTheFlow #TimewaitsforNone #justliveinthemoment #yqwriters

read more
This world is functional
only for those who take chances ! That one ultimate property of life !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqsuccess #tryeverything #survivalofthefittest #gowiththeflow #timewaitsfornone #justliveinthemoment #yqwriters

A yadav

Don't waste your 
time because time 
waits for no one. #cinemagraph #time #timewaitsfornone #wastetime #life #inspiration #motivation #truth
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification