tags

Best drama Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best drama Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about comedy drama, love 020 chinese drama, love 020 chinese drama cast.

• 81 Followers
  • 240 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#व्यापार #Business #Religion #Arsh #kavita #audio #Video #Love #Pain #pen #writer #Poet #nojoto #nojotoaudio #nojotovideo #Trust #Believe #Faith #Emotion #drama #story #Flower #statue #tear #laugh #laughter #Fun

129 Love
8 Share

"Dear GrandParents i don't see you but, i want to see you. i want you in my life, to hear some old stories and getting some love from you #love you"

Dear GrandParents i don't see you 
but, i want to see you. i want you in my life,
to hear some old stories 
and getting some love
from you
#love you

#Love #Struggle #Arnold #Gym #Motivational #Funny #drama #the @Deepa Rajput @Arun Kumar Yadav @Rajesh Kumar Mahto @Priyanka Gupta @Dipak Shaw

61 Love

"Bad Times never tell to come in"

Bad Times never  tell to 
             come in

#Time #Love #Struggle #Arnold #Gym #Motivational #Funny #drama #poem

25 Love
1 Share

"#HappyBirthdayGoogle लडकिया सवाल तो करती है लेकिन सही जवाब सुनना क्यों नही चाहती?"

#HappyBirthdayGoogle लडकिया सवाल तो करती है

लेकिन 

सही जवाब सुनना क्यों नही चाहती?

#Google #Question #why #Love #drama #girliyapa

12 Love
2 Share

"Life is one drama,but there is a difference between life and drama...A drama can be changed wherever and wherever..but the string of the drama of life is in the hand of God"

Life is one drama,but there is a difference between life and drama...A drama can be changed wherever and wherever..but the string of the drama of life is in the hand of God

Zindgi ek natak hi toh h,Lekin zindgi or natak m fark h..Natak ko jahan chaho,Jb chaho badal do Lekin...zindgi k natak k door toh upar wale ki hath m h

92 Love
2 Share