tags

Best all Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best all Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about all song, all new songs, all video.

• 2606 Followers
  • 21245 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"अगर मैं रावण होता May God bless you with all success on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra, May you be capable of defeating all evils in your life. Happy Dussehra!"

अगर मैं रावण होता  May God bless you with all success on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra,
May you be capable of defeating all evils in your life.
Happy Dussehra!

May God bless you with all success on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra,
May you be capable of defeating all evils in your life.
Happy Dussehra!

699 Love
7 Share

""

"#OpenPoetry She gave life . She is a wife. She gives all without thinking twice. She works cooks and clean. She comforts ,help & hides her pain. Her support never go in vain All this is she and what we do? Complain &create a mess. Provide stress & leave her depressed. She was raped, tortured & abused. Told she was nothing. Push her away and ignore her advice . She swallows her pride,put her feelings aside. What would you do? Use her for your pleasure?? You call her bitch, slut ,hoe and nothing I call her strong, patient ,giving & surviving I call her a woman❣❣ Don't test her limits. Once she get tired of her patience. She will scare the wolf inside you."

#OpenPoetry She gave life .
She is a wife.
She gives all without thinking twice.
She works cooks and clean.
She comforts ,help & hides her pain.
Her support never go in vain 
All this is she and what we do?
Complain &create a mess.
Provide  stress & leave her depressed.

She was raped, tortured & abused.
Told she was nothing.
Push her away and ignore her advice .
She swallows her pride,put her feelings aside.
What would you do?
Use her for your pleasure??
You call her bitch, slut ,hoe and nothing
I call her strong, patient ,giving & surviving
I call her a woman❣❣
Don't test her limits.
Once she get tired of her patience.
She will scare the wolf inside you.

#OpenPoetry women #Women #equality #discrimination #Mother #sister #girl #pride #Love #peace #RESPECT

492 Love
4 Share

""

"Hi Nojoto Family, Wish you a very Happy New Year 2019. We have a special gift for all of you, a special video of your journey on Nojoto in 2019. The video will be created for all of you one by one, you just have to update the App. Please comment in case of any questions. Thanks #NojotoQuote"

Hi Nojoto Family,

Wish you a very Happy New Year 2019. 

We have a special gift for all of you, a special video of your journey on Nojoto in 2019. 

The video will be created for all of you one by one, you just have to update the App. 

Please comment in case of any questions. 

Thanks

#NojotoQuote

461 Love
7 Share

Annabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe

It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the sea,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
By the name of Annabel Lee;
And this maiden she lived with no other thought
Than to love and be loved by me.

441 Love
1 Share

""

"उसने जब प्यार से गले लगाया मुझको यारों सारी जन्नत मेरी बाँहों मैं सिमट गयी यारों ।। #gif"

उसने जब प्यार से गले लगाया मुझको यारों
सारी जन्नत मेरी बाँहों मैं सिमट गयी यारों ।। #gif

Thanks🙏 for 400 followers.thanks to all nojoto family members😘😘#Love #Shayari #Quotes
#Life #IT #Live
#audio #Video #pyaar
#ishq #college #Collab #duet
#Zindagi #Nojoto #Nojotohindi
#Nojotoenglish #Hindi #Hindi shayari
#shivanshmishra #Nojotostars
#Popular #englishquotes

439 Love
31 Share