Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best all Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best all Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love all quotes, all of me lyrics, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, life is all about quotes, happy mothers day to you all,

• 3380 Followers
  • 22472 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mehedi Hasan

Voice #Nojotovoice

read more
mute video

NC

from the markandaye purana शुद्धोसि बुद्धोसि निरँजनोऽसि सँसारमाया परिवर्जितोऽसि सँसारस्वप्नँ त्यज मोहनिद्राँ मँदालसोल्लपमुवाच पुत्रम्। Suddhosi bubbhosi niranjanosi #Nojotovoice #markandeyapurana #lullaby

read more
mute video

Akshay Nath Mishra

ओ बहना मेरी बहना ओ बहना मेरी बहना Video I am not a singer but with this song just I want to express my feelings about my Sisters ! Nalini Di-Maa, Anam__Shaikh Di #Nojotovoice #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

Krishna Soni

The wait is over 😍 new one poem for all of you *follow me for all new fantastic content Title- तू रुक मत

read more
mute video

Prashant kumar

mute video

kahaaniya

mute video

अनुज कन्नोजिया

A Thank-you Voice Note To all of you,you inspire me to write,you all are loveable audience. #thankyou

read more
mute video

Gargi Sengupta

Happy puja everyone. already puja session has started. I have tried again to do a recitation. penned: Subodh Sarkar Recitation by: Gargi Sengupta A story of an artist who makes The Goddess with his/her all dedication,all imaginations and all the entire love and respect.Though it is a only way to live his/her life but when the situation comes to handover The Goddess to others, always it wrings their's heart with a plenty of pain and sorrow. Again I'm saying that I have tried to do this recitatio

read more
mute video

गुमनाम Dilyejazbaat

#my creativity #all my nojoto friends #my followers #Happy diwali

read more
mute video

tr.soumya chaudhary (madhubala)

#all true lover's💁 agr apne pyar ko pura nhi kr skte to pyar krne ka aapko koi hk nhi h ....👮pyar k sath me aap jis bhi halt me ho khush rhoge life time k liye kmiya sbme hoti h unhe sweekar krna ek dusre ka dharm h ........ bhai ye maine apne liye nhi dala h ye jo pyar me h unke liye h agr main der na krti to main ye kr skti thi...😊 agr aap pram me h der na kriye🙏🙏🙏

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification