Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NotMyBody Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NotMyBody Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, not believe in love quotes, i love you even if you are not mine, love is not conditional quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #NotMyBody #chitstory I'm the female kumbhakarna.. sleeping all the time. I snore too and at times my own snoring disturbs me, waking me up with the urge to hit myself. My husband kumar keeps gently slapping me whenever the snoring gets too loud and awakens him. I immediately return the slaps and we roll over each other laughing our way to sleep till the next snoring episode. One such day after receiving a few cute slaps from my cutie kumar, I get up a little l

read more
NOT MY BODY

Surprised? Check out the caption, if you wanna know.. #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #notmybody #chitstory 

I'm the female kumbhakarna.. sleeping all the time. I snore too and at times my own snoring disturbs me, waking me up with the urge to hit myself. My husband kumar keeps gently slapping me whenever the snoring gets too loud and awakens him. I immediately return the slaps and we roll over each other laughing our way to sleep till the next snoring episode.

One such day after receiving a few cute slaps from my cutie kumar, I get up a little l

Anuj Jain

Not my body Fantasies are things that can't happen yet fantasies should have a base in reality to ne fantastic. Waking up as usual in my familiar messed up room my hands wandered to the place it usually does to scratch and was instantly shocked to find a different anatomy. In a second I saw my hands and jumped out of the bed shrieking. In front of the mirror was the most beautiful girl in next to nothing. The same girl I had often dreamt about in my wet dreams. #ShortStory #fantasy #yostowrimo #NotMyBody #anujstories

read more
NOT MY BODY

In Caption Not my body

Fantasies are things that can't happen yet fantasies should have a base in reality to ne fantastic.
Waking up as usual in my familiar messed up room my hands wandered to the place it usually does to scratch and was instantly shocked to find a different anatomy.
In a second I saw my hands and jumped out of the bed shrieking.
In front of the mirror was the most beautiful girl in next to nothing.
The same girl I had often dreamt about in my wet dreams.

Ankit

NOT MY BODY

The child got angry on his parents while they tutored him responsibilities and wished to get old enough to avoid such dialogues.

The next morning when he woke, to his astonishment he was bigger, bigger to be a teenager.

"Sleeping till noon! you are so perfectly irresponsible and learned nothing," his aged mother yelled! #NotMyBody #shortstory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification