tags

Best SoulMates Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best SoulMates Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 96 Followers
  • 125 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Its never about how many times you touch...how deep is your touch is what matters...soul igniting...soul soothing...soul stirring."

Its never about how many times you touch...how deep is your touch is what matters...soul igniting...soul soothing...soul stirring.

#SoulMates #eternallove #nojotoenglish #nojotoLove #nojoto #divinelove #Love

233 Love
5 Share

""

"Time flies when you are around and crawls when we can't be with each other Every second I gasp for breath My heart feels heavy and my eyes can't hide the pain...."

Time flies when you are around
and crawls when we can't be with each other
Every second I gasp for breath
My heart feels heavy
and my eyes can't hide the pain....

#Love #eternal #deepbond #separation #SoulMates #twinflames #nojotoLove #nojotoenglish #nojoto

227 Love
10 Share

""

"The distance is an illusion Nothing separates me from you I have been in you all along.. You are home to me and your arms are my final resting place.."

The distance is an illusion
Nothing separates me from you
I have been in you all along..
You are home to me
and your arms are my final resting place..

#SoulMates #twinflames #eternallovers #nojotoLove #nojoto

189 Love
11 Share

""

"Imagine a relationship where there are no "I Love You's" spoken and still the hearts know how deep is the love one look and the knees go weak the heart melts the distance does'nt matter the moments spent together are cherished forever some stories have love written all over them but no words are ever spoken"

Imagine a relationship
where there are no "I Love You's" spoken
and still the hearts know how deep is the love
one look and
the knees go weak
the heart melts
the distance does'nt matter
 the moments spent together are cherished forever
some stories have love written all over them
but no words are ever spoken

#Lovestory #Love #twinflames #SoulMates #nojotoenglish #nojotoLove #nojoto

185 Love
9 Share

""

"they are the person who have fear to lose you and they put efforts to make sure that doesn't happen. they understand you and the love that you give them and above all they respect it and know the value of it so they don't take it granted..."

they are the person who have fear to lose you and they put efforts to make sure that doesn't happen. they understand you and the love that you give them and above all they respect it and know the value of it so they don't take it granted...

soulmates are the better halves of you as they know what you think and you are same to them...#SoulMates#Emotions#Love#Life#pod @Uditi dutta @jatin uniyal @@saket__patel @rehaan abbase @sarada

92 Love