tags

Best nojotopoet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best nojotopoet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 184 Followers
  • 596 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"null #NojotoVoice"

null #NojotoVoice

RIP - Dear pyar
#NojotoVideo #Nojoto #Nojotovoice #Love #nazm #poem #Poet #Poet #Galib #Night #Moon #Lovepoem #Gulzar #Nojotopoet #Nojotopoem

216 Love
3.8K Views
13 Share

""

"मुस्कान का कोई मोल नहीं होता, हम्म क्योंकि वो तो अनमोल होती है"

मुस्कान का कोई मोल नहीं होता, हम्म क्योंकि वो तो अनमोल होती है

#nojotohindi #nojotoquotes #nojotopoem #nojotowriterclub #nojotolines #nojotopoet #मुस्कान
#अनमोल #होना

211 Love

""

"We invite Love, Over. But, When she comes with Pain. We, Send them both Away. VESSEL"

We invite Love,
Over.

But,
When she comes with
Pain.

We,
Send them both
Away.

VESSEL

'Of Love' #Art #words #Thoughts #ink #Artlover #Artcommunity #nojotopoet #nigerian #girlswhowrite #writer #writingcommunity #vesselpoetry #Poetry #poems #Poetrycommunity

205 Love
4 Share

""

"It all begins From bringing smiles to one's face And ends up bringing Tears to one's eyes"

It all begins
From bringing smiles to one's face
And ends up bringing
Tears to one's eyes

All the stories start from here.....and end here as well ❣❣ but make yourself strong enough to have the same smile on your face whether people come or get out of your life ❣❣ because no one's anyway gonna stay 🖤🖤
#nojoto
#nojotopoetry#nojotopoet#nojotoqwritters#nojotowrittings#nojotoenglish#Englishpoetry#smilestotears❣❣

126 Love

""

"I asked him Not to show me his face again And then he never did"

I asked him 
Not to show me his face again
And then he never did

May be he was just waiting for me to ask him to go 🖤🖤
#nojoto
#nojotopoetry#nojotopoet#nojotoqwritters#nojotowrittings#nojotoenglish#Englishpoetry#neverdid

116 Love
3 Share