Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sharmaji_sharmao_andolan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sharmaji_sharmao_andolan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sharmaji status, sharmaji jokes, sharmaji technical 5400, sharmaji technical, sharmaji,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bad Poet

Dedicating a #testimonial to Keechu I wanted to write so much but I literally lack words. All I can say is that Keechu is an emotion. A beautiful emotion which is a lovely mix of love, light and life. Your versatility is something I've always admired. You can write long forms, you can write witty one-liners, you can do beautiful poetry, and you can also rap! And how can I not mention your cute captions. It has been an absolute pleasure reading you, Krish. I hope your day was awesome there, #roseatesparkles #eighteeshi #sharmaji_sharmao_andolan #keechu18

read more
The Elegant Nightingale Dedicating a #testimonial to Keechu 

I wanted to write so much but I literally lack words. All I can say is that Keechu is an emotion. A beautiful emotion which is a lovely mix of love, light and life. 

Your versatility is something I've always admired. You can write long forms, you can write witty one-liners, you can do beautiful poetry, and you can also rap! And how can I not mention your cute captions.

It has been an absolute pleasure reading you, Krish. I hope your day was awesome there,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification