Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best accepted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best accepted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about universally accepted system of units is, accepted meaning in hindi, i decited you u not my i accepted shayri 0, proposal not accepted shayari, accepted opposite word in english,

• 67 Followers
  • 213 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

tanvi

Finally I Accepted #finally #i #accepted #News

read more
mute video

Kavitha V

mute video

Pushkar Sahu

आपकी निर्णय शक्ति ही आपका तकदीर
बदल सकता हैँ बस 
निर्णय सही समय सही जगह पे लिया गया हो  निर्णय शक्ति

#निर्णय
#myquote
#winter
#yourquotedidi
#accepted
#motivation

Valay Shah

If you can’t REACH 
your goal TODAY 
Don’t Switch the GOAL 
there is always an option 
called TOMORROW  #switch #yqbaba #accepted #goal #dailylife

Mayaank Modi

...   I have accepted your exceptions   ...
...   Of not going up to my expectations   ...  #yqbaba #yqenglish #accepted #exception #expectations #have

Nikita

I wish of not choosing the paths that have U-TURNS, coz today the way I chose to go has no two ways.. it's a one way road that has no end. #Yqbaba #Uturn #Challenge #accepted

Varadhan P M

Change #accepted #OddOneOUT

read more

If the world is changing fast, better go with the tide!
By trying to go against the spin of the Earth, you will be thrown out by the Centripetal force!

Change when Change needs you to change!  Change #accepted #oddoneout

Impeccable Words

Thank you Payal Dutta for suggesting this challenge! Let's talk about memories that are just memories. They aren't saved in the form of bytes in our phone galleries. They stay with us in our hearts. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #accepted #withoutpictures

read more
Catnap of fairy tales... Thank you Payal Dutta for suggesting this challenge!

Let's talk about memories that are just memories. They aren't saved in the form of bytes in our phone galleries. They stay with us in our hearts.

tanu nanwani

A person who cant understand your silence will never understand your words as well.

एक इंसान जो आपकी खामोशी नहीं समझ सकता वो आपके लफ्ज़ों को क्या समझेगा।  #challenge #accepted Aparna Agarwaal #yqbaba #yqdidi #khamoshi #silence #understand #words #thought #thoughtoftheday

Hira Vajahat

#Collab and share what’s the right thing to do when things don’t go #asexpected #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Dua #accepted #Expectations

read more
Then make Dua to make situations,easily accepted. #Collab and share what’s the right thing to do when things don’t go #asexpected #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#dua 
#accepted 
#expectations
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification