Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best steal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best steal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about insistence from friends to steal money, i will steal you, steal like an artist, let no one steal your joy quotes, artist steal quote,

• 23 Followers
  • 71 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

Then,
I stole moments from my life to carve and craft my dreams !
Now,
I steal moments from my life to relish and live my dreams !

#yqbaba
#haseeztravelquotes
#haseez1164
#travel
#dreams
#goals
#steal

MSJ Quotes

The one who takes away happiness can actually never have it..! #happiness #sad #steal #msj #msjquotes #oneliner #philosophy #life

Thiru

.... #love #death #heal #steal  #yqbaba #yqkanmani

Varadhan P M

WHO IS AT FAULT.... TELL ME...
At a Mango grove, a boy steals a ripe mango.. The Gardner notices..

Seen.       by      the Eyes

Idea.        by.      the Brain

Reached.  by.      the. Legs
Plucked.    by.       the Hands
Tasted.      by.       the mouth
Beatings received by the Back !
But.  Wept the Eyes   Why.   !? 
Jataka tales..  #logicalthought #steal #blamegame #responsibilitymatters #fault #, punishment

CalmKazi

Reminders. Fickle as they are, always come uninvited. #reminiscence #musing #roof #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #Tea #you #me #Hot #steal #Reminder #waqtkidosti

read more
Reminiscence has many forms. 

For me, it's that small halt of emotions due to a scald on the roof of my mouth when I sip hot tea.

I realize how you took care it was just the right temperature, by the time we sat down to talk every evening.

I steal a look at your picture and brace for the next sip. Reminders. Fickle as they are, always come uninvited. 

#Reminiscence #Musing #roof #CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Tea #You #Me #Hot #Steal #reminder #WaqtKiDosti

deependra chauhan

mute video

Sherlock Doyle

Our 'organic' business was swelling, but the new intern has got a lot to learn. #HeartBreak #Mistake #Pathetic #Liver #Kidney #Organ #steal #Murder

read more
“You are so pathetic, why did you break his heart?”

“Anyway, take it. We are still gonna get full price for the liver and kidneys.”
 Our 'organic' business was swelling, but the new intern has got a lot to learn.

#heartbreak #mistake #pathetic #liver #kidney #organ #steal #murder

Sherlock Doyle

“Ma'am, please return to your bed.” #Son #Scream #runningaway #Reach #Mother #Birth #steal #capture

read more
“Ma'am, please hand him over,” they screamed as I held my son close to me, out of their reach.

If they get him, they'll take him back to that bitch who
gave birth to him. “Ma'am, please return to your bed.”

#son #scream #runningaway #reach #mother #birth #steal #capture

Karthik Krishnamurthy

Aggression will often steal the limelight, but in the future, it's that gut that people will wish if they had during their crisis.  #158 #yqquotes #guts #aggression #people #crisis #limelight #steal

Ar. Smitha

His black shirt and his hazel eyes, 
His silky hairs and sweet voice,
He knew how to steal me from me.  He knew it all ❤
Pic credit: FB 
#lovequotes #lovetales #lovestory #blacklove #hazeleyes #yqbaba #steal #smithasunkara
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification