tags

Best Balance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Balance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 0 lifetime balance transfer, a life in balance.

• 42 Followers
  • 229 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#forever #Revolving 💞 #Evolution #Happiness 🧚🍀💫
Whatever you carry in your heart, the reflection of your skills becomes your evolutionary theory of the visionary world.
When the mind becomes fringe, it refuses applesauce, the evaluation reveals its upheaval cringe solution, evolution in affection, that brings the revolutionary movement against insolence; insulation prevails.

Balance in valence: Keep your mind in a peaceful insulation over insanity.

When you become water, you flow as its nature

42 Love

"Life is like a Sea Saw swing which based on balance if we loose balance than one side will throw ourselves 💞FaiZii Writes💞"

Life is like a Sea Saw swing
which based on balance
if we loose balance
than one side will
throw ourselves
💞FaiZii Writes💞

#Life

15 Love

"You won't believe Either Try so many different perspectives with your own or with great ones. Remember: My energy is my currency exchange partner, I do not want to convert them into tears. That's why I love to warm up my emotions with a constant fire."

You won't believe Either Try so many different perspectives with

your own 
or 
with great ones. 

Remember: My energy is my currency exchange
partner, I do not want to convert them 
into tears. That's why I love to warm up 
my emotions with a constant fire.

Getting a haircut is like to cut off their concerns & I feel no pain ever! It doesn't matter who they still acquire! 😎

Many articles I have read on the internet & I came to 😇 learn that turn into consideration if they work with you in reality, unless there everything is none of any use.🔒
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#gettingahaircut #Perfect #own #perspective #Perception #cutoff #useless #advice #youarelikewater #Balance 💇🧚💞✍️⏰🎶🧘

16 Love

"#DearZindagi Life is like riding bike To keep it balance You have to be keep moving -writer unknown"

#DearZindagi Life is like riding bike

To keep it balance 
You have to be keep moving

-writer unknown

#Life #Balance #moving #RoyalEnfield #Classic350Signals

36 Love
3 Share

"आज का ज्ञान Life is like riding a bicycle,keep balance.In life ups,down,sadness,happiness happened like morning and night,like black and white but we just keep balance for a happy and successful life ."

आज का ज्ञान Life is like riding a bicycle,keep balance.In life ups,down,sadness,happiness happened like morning and night,like black and white but we just keep balance for a happy and successful life .

Life is like a bicycle

12 Love