Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Punctuations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Punctuations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about punctuations and their uses 20, punctuation meaning in marathi, punctuation marks and their uses 30, list of punctuation marks and names 50, pun quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

CalmKazi

#slycollab with Janani #ioweyou Were we moving too fast ? Click on #calmkazicollabs for more collaborations. #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #Owe #Punctuations #wordplay #words

read more
the thing is,
you owe me
the semi colons and
I owe you
the full stops. #Slycollab with Janani #IOweYou

Were we moving too fast ?

Click on #calmkazicollabs for more collaborations.

#calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #owe #punctuations #wordplay #words

CalmKazi

My letter to you will have commas, semi colons; and hyphenated on-the-fly lines because you are an incessant, never-ending, current rhythm divine. #lettertoyou #CalmKaziWrites #Punctuations #YQBaba

Shivi Rajput

My whole life is like an alphabet and my situation is like punctuation marks!. #alphabets #life #situation #punctuations #yqbaba #yqquotes #yq

Aparna Singh

Punctuations are necessary to describe certain emotions. ✍ #yqenglish #yqbaba #yqenglishquote #newwritersclub #bestyqenglishquotes #Punctuations #yqdiary

read more
You were the most 
gripping exclamation 
who ended up to be a
painful full stop
leaving behind 
umpteen question marks.
 Punctuations are necessary to describe certain emotions. ✍
#yqenglish #yqbaba #yqenglishquote #newwritersclub #bestyqenglishquotes #punctuations #yqdiary

Aparna Singh

Punctuations are necessary to describe certain emotions. ✍ #yqenglish #yqbaba #yqenglishquote #newwritersclub #bestyqenglishquotes #Punctuations #yqdiary

read more
You were the most 
gripping exclamation 
who ended up to be a
painful full stop
leaving behind 
umpteen question marks.
 Punctuations are necessary to describe certain emotions. ✍
#yqenglish #yqbaba #yqenglishquote #newwritersclub #bestyqenglishquotes #punctuations #yqdiary

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification