Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Hooked Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Hooked Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hooked on a feeling, hooked meaning in marathi, hooked meaning in hindi, hooked horror stories, creepy text stories hooked,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

deepali sethi mehndiratta

I was hooked on to you
Addicted yes I was
You were my ecstasy
You were my high
In my otherwise low life... #hooked#yqbaba#yopowrimo

Bizz_are_ Soul

Rain may have washed away,
the smells,
but petrichor could never 
replace you... #cinemagraph 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#ismellofu 
#hooked 
#yqquotes 
#loner

Diwa

there's the kind of 
beauty, you get 
struck with: one 
look and you're
hooked;

there's also the 
other kind of 
beauty: the more
you look, the more
you get hooked;
without even
knowing it. #beauty #struck #look #hooked #yqbaba

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Hooked By Nir Eyal: Amazing book for Product Managers I reading this amazing book - Hooked by Nir Eyal Quote from the book "Ask yourself what pain these habits solve and what the user might be feeling right before one of these actions. What would your users want to achieve by using your solution? Where and when will they use it? What emotions influence their use and will trigger them to action?" Hook Framework I’ve been intrigued with the Hook Framework for quite sometime. I think Nir Eyal’s #Books #Product Management Book #Product Building

read more
 Hooked By Nir Eyal: Amazing book for Product Managers 
 I reading this amazing book - Hooked by Nir Eyal

Quote from the book
"Ask yourself what pain these habits solve and what the user might be feeling right before one of these actions. What would your users want to achieve by using your solution? Where and when will they use it? What emotions influence their use and will trigger them to action?"
Hook Framework
I’ve been intrigued with the Hook Framework for quite sometime. I think Nir Eyal’s

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification