Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Interpretations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Interpretations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to, i=int log_(e)log_(e)x(1)/((log_(e)x)^(2)) dx is equal to, quotes on inter caste love, inter wala love, i=int(1)/(a^(2)cos^(2x+b^(2)sin^(2)x)dx,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

The common interpretations which are always wrong:
Caring as love
silence as acceptance
forgiven as forgotten
modesty as slave
courage as superiority
ego as talent...  #interpretations #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #yqenglish #newwritersclub #challenge

Durga Kannan

Even a thousand photographs
Cannot interpret my exact feelings
For what I show is masked
It's only what I choose to reveal
That everyone can see #yqbaba#photograph#interpretations#thousand#challenge

Aamir Qais AnZar

'If you could say it in Words there would be NO Reason to Paint.' - Edward Hopper We know what we are, but Not know what we may be. A photographs tells a story. worldPhotographyDay ..🌍 #विश्वफोटोग्राफीदिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ। हम सभी दुनिया को अपनी नज़र से देखना चाहते हैं और उसका मंज़र क़ैद कर लेना चाहते हैं। फोटोग्राफी एक ऐसा ही माध्यम है। #Interpretations #तस्वीरबोलतीहै #TellMeTheStory #photographylove #picturespeaks #ImaginationPhotograph #yourphotographs

read more
सिर्फ हमारी ज़ुबान ही नही कहती; 
पत्ता-पत्ता, ज़र्रा-ज़र्रा कुछ बयान करता है।
जैसे हवा अपना रूख बताती है।
कदमों के निशान मंजिलो का पता।
वैसे ही हर तस्वीर कुछ बयान करती है। 'If you could say it in Words there would be NO Reason to Paint.' - Edward Hopper

We know what we are, but Not know what we may be. A photographs tells a story. worldPhotographyDay ..🌍

#विश्वफोटोग्राफीदिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ। हम सभी दुनिया को अपनी नज़र से देखना चाहते हैं और उसका मंज़र क़ैद कर लेना चाहते हैं। फोटोग्राफी एक ऐसा ही माध्यम है। #Interpretations #तस्वीरबोलतीहै #TellMeTheStory #PhotographyLove #PictureSpeaks #ImaginationPhotograph #yourphotographs

First Last

#celebration #Pattern #thought #Vibration #Heart 💓 Analema analysis, analogue, nothing is magic, but the necessary solar radiation comes beyond our own solar system. Diagram of an analemma; the dates of the Sun's position are shown, simile your thoughts record & represent as a photograph! Pray to God to find out how his creation and alignment effects on your creation of a thousand thoughts. Now, draw the exact pattern of it by using of the waves & feel the same in your own vibrations. ========= #nojotoenglish #Interpretations #ofcourse #thousandpoem #iwanttoknow

read more
Celebration #celebration #pattern #thought #vibration #heart 💓
Analema analysis, analogue, nothing is magic, but the necessary solar radiation comes beyond our own solar system.

Diagram of an analemma; the dates of the Sun's position are shown, simile your thoughts record & represent as a photograph!
Pray to God to find out how his creation and alignment effects on your creation of a thousand thoughts. Now, draw the exact pattern of it by using of the waves & feel the same in your own vibrations.
=========

First Last

#Miracle Thousands of ideal arrows in the ideas come from far behind. Some ideal ideas are our greatest creation, still they appear rarely in our mind. A thousand of blissful arrows throwing from the divine; Some of them hit the body in the process of the turbine. #Mind #Identity #Divine #Morning #photographs #nojotoenglish #Interpretations #idealday #thousandpoem

read more
 #Miracle 
Thousands of ideal arrows in the ideas come from far behind.

Some ideal ideas are our greatest creation, still they appear rarely in our mind.

A thousand of blissful arrows throwing from the divine;
Some of them hit the body in the process of the turbine.

First Last

But it is impossible to disconnect with those who write their hearts out and there we've a connection with eternity. I have already stopped to read all the interpretations which come from fluctuated mind. #Break #broke #reading #Flavor #fluctuations #mindset #interplay #Interpretations #fiction #story #HEARTYSOUL #heartout #Conversation #peaceofmind #peaceful #soulful #Soul #soulfullove #source #Happiness #BreakUp

read more
I broke all connections with people's minds. But it is impossible to disconnect with those who write their hearts out and there we've a connection with eternity. I have already stopped to read all the interpretations which come from fluctuated mind.
#break #broke #reading #flavor #fluctuations #mindset #interplay #interpretations #fiction #story #heartysoul #heartout #conversation  #peaceofmind #peaceful #soulful #soul #soulfullove #source #happiness #breakup
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification