tags

Best source Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best source Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about source song, trolls y open source.

• 30 Followers
  • 255 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Maybe i don't know how to make cash but still I'm alive, it proves that Money is not the only source of survial as i always think"

Maybe i don't know how to make cash
but still I'm alive, it proves that 
Money is not the only source of survial
as i always think

#Life #Money #source

13 Love

"It's your love that, It was your love that made me so credible for a moment. I started to think of myself as the luckiest girl in the world. But when I came to realize the real truth, I found out that I was a source of time pass for you.After seeing your ugly face in the mirror of reality, I started to hate myself I feel so ashamed of myself that I have become a source of time pass by such a immoral person...!!"

It's your love that, It was your love that made me so credible for a moment. I started to think of myself as the luckiest girl in the world. But when I came to realize the real truth, I found out that I was a source of time pass for you.After seeing your ugly face in the mirror of reality, I started to hate myself I feel so ashamed of myself that I have become a source of time pass by such a immoral person...!!

#Love
❤️💔🥀

28 Love

"My grandfather is a source of strength for me. A source of inspiration. A source of example, unconditional love, support, and motivation."

My grandfather is a source of strength for me. A source of inspiration. A source of example, unconditional love, support, and motivation.

#Strenght #grandfather #mylove

13 Love

#Heart #Restore #Sunlight #Success #realityoflife 💫🌅
I know the philosophy of my life & how can I do its far extension; even without reading a book. Nature = book!
🌅➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🌅
#afteryoulike #philosophy #selfrealization #source 💫#energy #Sun #Free #Gain 🌅🌈🎶🕉️✍️🧘💓

43 Love

"I broke all connections with people's minds."

I broke all connections with people's minds.

But it is impossible to disconnect with those who write their hearts out and there we've a connection with eternity. I have already stopped to read all the interpretations which come from fluctuated mind.
#Break #broke #reading #Flavor #fluctuations #mindset #interplay #Interpretations #fiction #story #HEARTYSOUL #heartout #Conversation #peaceofmind #peaceful #Soulful #Soul #Soulfullove #source #Happiness #BreakUp

90 Love
3 Share