Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sonyasharma Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sonyasharma Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

aman6.1

khoon se mere rang chura lai gyi laali tere galo ki 
meri dhadkan ko chura lai gyi teri palakain,teri muskan lai gyi meri ankho ki chamak 
husan lai gya tera jaan meri, lai geya rooh nikal meri ye dil tera 
bata ab tune muj mai baki rakha Kya hai ✍️a6.1 #nojoto #nojotohindi #poetry#story#quotes#erotica#music#video#song#love#life#parindey#udaan#honsle#chintiyan#pahad#salam#ranjha#majnu#heer#laila#tiktok#hindishayri#nojotoquotes#nojotopoetry#naam#manzil#asman#kavitagautam#divyajoshi#aisha#aahnaverma#binababi#achalsharma#chhayayadav#nishiignatius#dikshitagarg#akashiparmar#aadarshasingh#deepikadubey#deeparajput#shalijas#haimikumari#madhukaur#eshajoshi#kalavatikumari#leelawatisharma#smrutirekhadash#parulsharma#rumagupta#roshnijangu#kusumlata#

Sonya Sharma

Secret of my happiness When my dad put his hands to my head, and stroking the sparse hair, He gives me care, And stroking my head give me pleasure, Then I can feel peace, So peace means to me, 'when a little thing give you relaxation from your all pains and stress Then you can feel peace, When a small thing give you so much pleasure #Sonyasharma

read more
Secret of my happiness
When my dad put his hands to my head, and stroking the sparse hair,
He gives me care,
And stroking my head give me pleasure,
Then I can feel peace,
So peace means to me, 'when a little thing give you relaxation from your all pains and stress
Then you can feel peace,
When a small thing give you so much pleasure
Then you can feel peace
So I get peace only when my father stroking my head
So peace means to me only stroking my head by my father
I know he can't stay with me all time
He doesn't live with me every time, everyday
But he is in my heart and when I get stressed or tensed I just feel his spcl treat to stroke my hair
Nd then I got a great time and happy time again
Written by #Sonyasharma Secret of my happiness
When my dad put his hands to my head, and stroking the sparse hair,
He gives me care,
And stroking my head give me pleasure,
Then I can feel peace,
So peace means to me, 'when a little thing give you relaxation from your all pains and stress
Then you can feel peace,
When a small thing give you so much pleasure

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification