tags

Best Past Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Past Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about march past, past tense of read, past future song.

• 1148 Followers
  • 2201 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"The past which is gone, is nothing to cry for, The present you have,is your future's golden door...☺️ Be happy and strong is all i can say, Darling you are beautiful in your own way.😘"

The past which is gone, is nothing to cry for,
The present you have,is your future's golden door...☺️
Be happy and strong is all i can say,
Darling you are beautiful in your own way.😘

Don't cry for the past,😊Just work for the present and plan for the future 😘

#Life #Past #Present #Future #Lifeline #Happiness #nojotoenglish #positivevibes #Inspiration #positivity #Blessed #Beautiful #Motivation @Brijesh Maurya @pranali panchal @voice of the soul @Voice_of_loveee @aman6.1

37 Love

"पुरानी तस्वीरों में तकदीर के बीज दिखते हैं बीते कल की उलझी लकीरों के राज दिखते हैं, कई खट्टी, मीठी व कड़वी यादो की सौगात समेटे इन तस्वीरों में भूली बिसरी हर बात दिखती है, ये कभी ओठों पर संगीन मुस्कुराहट बिखेरती तो कभी आत्मग्लानि में जैसे जलाती जाती, पर कुछेक पन्नों में ही इतिहास कैद कर लेती और एक झलक में सारी बीती बात बता जाती।"

पुरानी तस्वीरों में तकदीर के बीज दिखते हैं
बीते कल की उलझी लकीरों के राज दिखते हैं,
कई खट्टी, मीठी व कड़वी यादो की सौगात समेटे
इन तस्वीरों में भूली बिसरी हर बात दिखती है,
ये कभी ओठों पर संगीन मुस्कुराहट बिखेरती
तो कभी आत्मग्लानि में जैसे जलाती जाती,
पर कुछेक पन्नों में ही इतिहास कैद कर लेती
और एक झलक में सारी बीती बात बता जाती।

#Past

34 Love
1 Share

"Mistake a time it was made for us woke up one day and it turned to dust we were found but now we're lost forget all the mistakes and back to the ocean take a bow you win......"

Mistake a time it was made for us
woke up one day 
and it turned to dust
we were found but 
now we're lost
forget all the mistakes
and back to the ocean 
take a bow you win......

#Mistake #lifeturn #Past 🎃🎞️🏸🏆🎗️

66 Love

"From- Keeping safe all the chocolate wrapers. To- Burning your letters and photographs. 🤷Life taught me how to deal with your change and move on 🤷"

From- Keeping safe all the chocolate wrapers.
To- Burning your letters and photographs.

🤷Life taught me how to deal with your change and move on 🤷

Life teaches you to move on in every condition.

#moveon #Life #alone #photographs #chocolatewrapers #Change #peoplechange #Memories #hurts #Past #lonelynights #BreakUp @Kavi Jitendra Parmar @Brijesh Maurya @pranali panchal @Voice_of_loveee @Sajawal Bhatti

34 Love

"कलम और कागज़ बेबस हो जाती है धड़कन जब तुम यादों में मुस्कुराते हो... कलम एहसास लिखती हैं और तुम कागज़ में उतर जाते हो... ✍My_Words"

कलम और कागज़ बेबस हो जाती है धड़कन 
जब तुम यादों में मुस्कुराते हो...

कलम एहसास लिखती हैं और
तुम कागज़ में उतर जाते हो...

✍My_Words

कलम-कागज़ ❤#kalam #शायरी #वक़्त #कलम #कागज़ #Nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoapp #nojotonews #CTL #WOD #pod #QantA #Shayari #Quotes #poem #Stories #Music #Poetry #Love #Memories #Feelings #Feel #Life #Truth #words #foryou #Reality #alone #SAD #Pain #Past #Time #Joyful #Happy #moments
@Halima Usmani @Internet Jockey @Satya Prakash Upadhyay @Pratibha Tiwari(smile)🙂 @aman6.1

125 Love