Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tolerant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tolerant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tolerant meaning in hindi, tolerant meaning, tolerant, sitaji ni tole na aavo lyrics, sanu aunda ni pyar naap tol ke mp3 download,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ankit

It will take just one day for the tolerant to be intolerant, and all the facets of religious madness passing from a specific rectum would be cured forever.  #tolerant #rectum #intolerance #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

I write to express,                                                  my forbidden thoughts,                                      in a palatable way,                                               to a tolerant audience.                                          My unseen reader,                                               on the same wavelength,                                   accommodating to my verse,                            and grateful at the same time.  #writer #reader #forbiddenthoughts #tolerant #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Tauheed Shahbaz Anwar

सिर्फ़ अपनी गरज़ को जिंदगी जी नहीं जाती
दिल से बेरुखी हाय देर तलक सही नहीं जाती don't be too selfish 

#Love #Relations #Self 
#Tolerant #sympathy #Affection
#Sentiments #YQbaba #YQdidi #Hindi

vibrant.writer

we do not turn our back, we have to be #tolerant The world is full with fools (sleepy peoples) so where we turn back we find them their... Use the tool of #meditation #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Tool #vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #TurnMyBack

read more
we do not turn our back,
we have to be tolerant
The world is full with 
fools (sleepy peoples)
so where we turn back 
we find them their...
Use the tool of 
MEDITATION 
and learn to stay alone in 
CROWD we do not turn our back,
we have to be #tolerant
The world is full with 
fools (sleepy peoples)
so where we turn back 
we find them their...
Use the tool of 
#meditation

Srashti Dixit

💖🙏💖💖💖🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

©Srashti Dixit #Nojoto #Life #permanent #Judgmental #tolerant #Forgiving

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification