Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crushquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crushquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you have a crush on me meaning in hindi, you have a crush on me meaning in urdu, you have a crush on me in spanish, you have a crush on me meaning, you have a crush on me,

• 54 Followers
  • 80 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ind_j

Mention your ❤ . Drop a ❤ . . Song:-Ajab si Star cast:- @aadhya_anand & rudhrakshjaiswal1 Series:-Crushed . . 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 . . Follow:- @film_x_editzzz 🦋🥀 . . Save! 🖤🥀 . . Turn on Notification pls 🙏❤ . . 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎. 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃. 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙴.? . . Sp:- @_am.harry . . #crushquotes #crushed #crushedseason2 #aadhyaanand #rudhrakshjaiswal #Ajabsi #kksongs #explorepage #reelsinstagram #Love

read more
mute video

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #crushquotes love #friends #relationshipgoals

read more
Shadow of yours makes me to live in darkness!!!!!!!! Fun challenge alert: Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin9words

Here's my try: The receiver of blank calls, giver of cold stares.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #crushquotes  #love #friends  #relationshipgoals

sanjana Bhardwaj

आज बरसो के बाद "जी भर के रोई"

उसे "unblock" करके...💔 #oldmemories #trustissues #crushquotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #feelings #hurt #pain

Jimmy M muan Sullivan

Just a 3 minutes Pep Talk
With You Is a Day
Well Spent.  #crushquotes #lovequotes #romancequotes #yourquotes

Priyanka Rathod

You can't RUIN your RELATIONSHIP for some CRUSH you have....... #crushquotes #ruinedrelationship #life #writer  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

M J

I want his surname...
And he doesn't even knows my name....🥺 #meme #funny #crush #crushquotes #love #yourquote #collab

M J

कदर कर, जता मत....
फिकर कर, दिखा मत....
तू चाहता है कि दोस्ती रहे कायम...
तो मोहब्बत कर, बता मत...♥️ #friendship #friend #crushquotes #love #collab

मिश्रा अनीष

"उनकी यादें सरेस सी हैं,
आकर उनसे हमारे इश्क़ को और मज़बूत कर जाती है।" सरेस=गोंद (glue)
#bond #yaadein #mohabbat #strong #collabwithme #writersofinstagram #relationship #crushquotes

Dr. Ernest Salami

Getting to like someone is a function of attraction, which some refer to as a 'crush'.

However, loving such a person is not spontaneous, it's a controlled process, it's a matter of choice.
You make the decision deep down within your heart to embrace her perfections and overlook his imperfections.

This partially explains why couples fall in and out of love'. What they erroneously call love is nothing but simple attraction.
In love, the participants give their all & make neck-breaking sacrifices to make it work, and they are willing to do this only because they've made the choice.
 #lovesacrifice 
#lovequotes
#crushquotes
#yqdada
#yqbaba

Kartik Aaryan

“Aapakee pahalee nazar ne mujhe aapaka deevaana bana diya hai, aur aapakee hasee ne mujhe aapake pyaar main giraphtaar kar liya aur shaayad isaka pata aapako lag gaya.” #yourquote #lovequotes #crushquotes #like4like #folow4folow
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification