Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best obstacle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best obstacle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about obstacle is the way, obstacle quotes on life, obstacle is the way quotes, obstacle meaning, the obstacle is the way,

• 98 Followers
  • 124 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SID

Those who find 
opportunity in every obstacle
are different kind of inspiration
When there is every thing
aligned to give up
They break the rule and
make it happen

©SID #outofsight #opportunity #obstacle #makingway

Manoramasinh (Hri Om)

With the self belief we can overcome every obstacle. #Flower #selfbelief #inspirational #obstacle

read more
With the self belief 
we can overcome every obstacle.

©Manoramasinh (Hri Om) With the self belief we can overcome every obstacle. 

#Flower #selfbelief #inspirational #obstacle

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Gaurav Kumar

With this 300th post, I'm describing my journey up untill now... Always remember your journey never ends when you are blocked by some obstacle... It ends when you don't give your best to clear that obstacle... And if you didn't get what to aim for even after giving your 100% , don't be disappointed by that just remember what new things you learn from that experience while working at your full potential.... Share your views... life #Journey #Reality #Faith #Trust #obstacle #writing

read more
Sometimes I wonder where I am going , in the realm of darkness , in search of that bright light known to solve every problem of the world
To make me cherish all the happiness of my life
And to give me a reason to smile for a while
But , while walking in that darkness , my mind alerts me , about the unknown obstacles which might leave me almost to nothing and keeps on telling me , to take all my steps back to the beginning of this journey
Unaware about all the situation , my legs keep on moving in the forward direction , always motivating to reach the destination , destined to me
So far my journey seems to be incomplete , but the lessons which this journey taught me is undoubtedly going to boost my speed  to the next extreme....   With this 300th post, I'm describing my journey up untill now...
Always remember your journey never ends when you are blocked by some obstacle...
It ends when you don't give your best to clear that obstacle...
And if you didn't get what to aim for even after giving your 100% , don't be disappointed by that just remember what new things you learn from that experience while working at your full potential....

Share your views...

#life #journey #reality #faith #trust #obstacle #writing

chander mukhi

ठोकरों को यूँ ही, ठुकराती रही हूँ मैं 
रास्ते नित नये बनाती रही हूँ मैं

©chander mukhi #lifejourney #obstacle #walkingalone

Kamal Chandra Lenka

Fool your mind. 
The intensity of the obstacle is more if you feed your brain with anxiety and hopelessness. #fool#mind#obstacle#YQBABA #YQTALES

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

Never stop until merge with your destination like a river.Any obstacle doesn't matter for you until you notice it and give importance. #river#obstacle#yqbaba#yqdidi#yqquotes

Abhishek Verma

mute video

Prashant Kn sharma

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification