Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best have Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best have Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you judge people you have no time to love them, my life is not perfect but it does have perfect moments in hindi, how have you been meaning in hindi, have patience with all things but first of all with yourself, i have a crush on you meaning in hindi,

• 2296 Followers
  • 18144 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mehedi Hasan

Voice #Nojotovoice

read more
mute video

NC

from the markandaye purana शुद्धोसि बुद्धोसि निरँजनोऽसि सँसारमाया परिवर्जितोऽसि सँसारस्वप्नँ त्यज मोहनिद्राँ मँदालसोल्लपमुवाच पुत्रम्। Suddhosi bubbhosi niranjanosi #Nojotovoice #markandeyapurana #lullaby

read more
mute video

niki

think good

read more
mute video

Gargi Sengupta

Happy puja everyone. already puja session has started. I have tried again to do a recitation. penned: Subodh Sarkar Recitation by: Gargi Sengupta A story of an artist who makes The Goddess with his/her all dedication,all imaginations and all the entire love and respect.Though it is a only way to live his/her life but when the situation comes to handover The Goddess to others, always it wrings their's heart with a plenty of pain and sorrow. Again I'm saying that I have tried to do this recitatio

read more
mute video

Neelam

#have faith

read more
mute video

ANPT QUOTS

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events