Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ConstitutionDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ConstitutionDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about introduction to the constitution of india, preamble to the constitution of india, amendments to the constitution, preamble to the constitution, abiding by the constitution is a,

• 105 Followers
  • 117 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anil Ray

mute video

Adv. saras shivanujaa

संविधान दिवस #Constitution #ConstitutionDay Life #Freedom Love #proud

read more
mute video

kalamwali6511

#ConstitutionDay Love Shayari #Quote #Quotes #poem Poetry #लव #शायरी R K Mishra " सूर्य " Radhey Ray Rakesh Srivastava Dil E Nadan खामोशी और दस्तक #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Chanchal Jaiswal

जनभावना समर्पण अपने संविधान की शक्ति है
राष्ट्रप्रेम से श्रेष्ठ भुवन में किस परचम की भक्ति है
रंग-रंग के परचम पर्चे तुमको बस उकसाते हैं
लहलहाती खेती में चिनगी रातों रात लगाते हैं
उनकी बातें मत सुनना जो देश बेचकर खाते हैं
सबका घर फूँक आँच पर रोटी अपनी बैठ पकाते हैं
देश धर्म का मूल यही प्रस्तावित और पारित है
सबकी समता और विकास इस पर ही निर्धारित है
 #constitutionday#lovefornation#iloveindia#motherhood#mothernation

Dr.J.Kavitha

Every 26th November is celebrated across the nation as the Constitution Day or Samvidhan Divas. On this day in 1949, the Constitution of India was adopted by the Constituent Assembly. This #ConstitutionDay, collab with Democrats & Dissenters and describe what would have been our state, if our founding fathers weren't there to fight for our freedom. #yqbaba #dndconstitutionday #yqdnd #dndfoundingfathers #India #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters #YourQuoteAndMine Coll

read more
My Mother India would have been 
Still imprisoned in the hands of British;
I would be born to a slave Mother;
My constitution would have been a mess;
World history might have taught their citizens
About the Indian slaves of British.
I would have not been to education and 
My freedom of speech would have been behind the bars.
I bow down to those strugglers
For their sacrifice.
I then pledge to safeguard my country
In all aspects. Every 26th November is celebrated across the nation as the Constitution Day or Samvidhan Divas. On this day in 1949, the Constitution of India was adopted by the Constituent Assembly.

This #constitutionday, collab with Democrats & Dissenters and describe what would have been our state, if our founding fathers weren't there to fight for our freedom.

#yqbaba #dndconstitutionday #yqdnd #dndfoundingfathers #india    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters #YourQuoteAndMine
Coll

Seema Sharma

On this day in 1949, the Constitution of India was adopted by the Constituent Assembly. Every year, 26th November is celebrated as the Constitution day or Samvidhan Divas. “Our nation is like a tree of which the original trunk is swarajya and the branches are swadeshi and boycott.” — Bal Gangadhar Tilak This #ConstitutionDay, collab with Democrats & Dissenters and define what our #nationislike #simile #dndconstitutionday #yqdnd #India #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
the ocean which have the power to destroy if somone harms it, but have the essence to take care of all kind of beings in it..... On this day in 1949, the Constitution of India was adopted by the Constituent Assembly. Every year, 26th November is celebrated as the Constitution day or Samvidhan Divas.

“Our nation is like a tree of which the original trunk is swarajya and the branches are swadeshi and boycott.”
— Bal Gangadhar Tilak

This #constitutionday, collab with Democrats & Dissenters and define what our #nationislike

#simile #dndconstitutionday #yqdnd #india   #YourQuoteAndMine

Seema Sharma

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATconstitutionin1line • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #Constitution #ConstitutionDay #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
It belongs to "us" not "me". OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATconstitutionin1line
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Suhail Khan

Every 26th November is celebrated across the nation as the Constitution Day or Samvidhan Divas. On this day in 1949, the Constitution of India was adopted by the Constituent Assembly. This #ConstitutionDay, collab with Democrats & Dissenters and describe what would have been our state, if our founding fathers weren't there to fight for our freedom. #yqbaba #dndconstitutionday #yqdnd #dndfoundingfathers #India #YourQuoteAndMine #suhail_khan Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collabor

read more
We can’t got this freedom
In which we are taking oxygen 
They gave their live’s for our freedom
While fighting those British army
And they never gave up on our country
And continuously fighting with them
Until they were killed or captured
From deep of my heart
I just want to salute all of them
Not only fathers of freedom but also
Freedom of mothers
Jay Hind Jay Bharat 🇮🇳 Every 26th November is celebrated across the nation as the Constitution Day or Samvidhan Divas. On this day in 1949, the Constitution of India was adopted by the Constituent Assembly.

This #constitutionday, collab with Democrats & Dissenters and describe what would have been our state, if our founding fathers weren't there to fight for our freedom.

#yqbaba #dndconstitutionday #yqdnd #dndfoundingfathers #india    #YourQuoteAndMine #suhail_khan
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters 
Collabor

Sonali Agrawal

Every 26th November is celebrated across the nation as the Constitution Day or Samvidhan Divas. On this day in 1949, the Constitution of India was adopted by the Constituent Assembly. This #ConstitutionDay, collab with Democrats & Dissenters and describe what would have been our state, if our founding fathers weren't there to fight for our freedom. #yqbaba #dndconstitutionday #yqdnd #dndfoundingfathers #India #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters Collaborating with You

read more
Perhaps we couldn't know 
what's the fundamental rights & justice,
What's the freedom of speech...
Perhaps We couldn't know
The value of democracy
The importance of litracy...

Now we have lexrex, we have republic
Don't u think, we are very lucky??

Our happiness is reflection of their efforts of years & years,
But fraternity unity integrity
Are their unfulfilled dreams...

Don't u think, we should try to fulfill it
By all the means we can?? Every 26th November is celebrated across the nation as the Constitution Day or Samvidhan Divas. On this day in 1949, the Constitution of India was adopted by the Constituent Assembly.

#yqbaba #dndconstitutionday #yqdnd #dndfoundingfathers #india    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters
Collaborating with You

Sikandar ( Firaq Kherwari )

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #ConstitutionDay #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzpicprompt2773

read more
संविधान के शिल्पी , तुम्हें सलाम है।
भारत पर तुम्हारा, बड़ा एहसान है।
करता है अहतराम,
हर ख़ास-ओ-आम है।
हमारे दिल मे , तुम्हारा , 
आला मुकाम है।
 Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 

Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳
loader