Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best readcaption Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best readcaption Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about read it to me, read my messages to the inbox, impresses/it/the/person/happens/who/read/to/it, books to read before you die, love poem read by child,

• 16 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Affiliate Vaibhav

mute video

Allen Christober

mute video

Anjana Parli Baburaj

She never wants to make the resting Soul sad She never want to hold that white And she never wanna lose the Beautiful white jasmine in her head At times... She also wanna to accompany that moon #Quote #readcaption #wifelove #yqaestheticthoughts #ohwomaniya

read more
Behind those white Colours

//Read caption// 
She never wants to make the resting
                    Soul sad
She never want to hold that white
And she never wanna lose the 
Beautiful white jasmine in her head
At times... 
She also wanna to accompany that moon

Anjana Parli Baburaj

The sculpture decorated with gold Dipping the silver rain drops, Going to set a new life down the earth Giving a new life to a creature Leaving the heavy clouds, She can't stop her silver drops. -Anbag Just tried a poem.... #Marriage #yqbaba #readcaption #restzone #yqaestheticthoughts #ohwomaniya

read more
KNOT WITH A SILVER  DROP

//READ CAPTION// The sculpture decorated with gold
Dipping the silver rain drops, 
Going to set a new life down the earth 
Giving a new life to a creature
Leaving the heavy clouds, 
She can't stop her silver drops. 
-Anbag
Just tried a poem....

Anjana Parli Baburaj

MERRY CHRISTMAS😄🎄🎁❄🎅 life #chirstmasquotes #merrychirstmas #readcaption #PARENTS #SantaClaus

read more
Real Santa is your parents

Don't worry about Santa's gift for you
 Your parents will keep it for you

//READ CAPTION// MERRY CHRISTMAS😄🎄🎁❄🎅
#life #chirstmasquotes #merrychirstmas 
#readcaption #parents #santaclaus

Akthari Begum

Mohabbat . . Zindagi mein hojaye mohabbat Tou rkhna saath hamesha kerna haasil manzil mohabbat ki,bharosa rkhna saathi per kerna haasil manzik mohabbat ki,. Mohabbat ki ye poetry achi lage tou like karein share,karein aur comment karein. . . #readcaption #urdypoetry

read more
Mohabbat poetry 

Read the caption. Mohabbat 
Zindagi mein hojaye mohabbat 
Tou rkhna saath hamesha kerna haasil manzil mohabbat ki,bharosa rkhna saathi per kerna haasil manzik mohabbat ki,.
Mohabbat ki ye poetry achi lage tou like karein share,karein aur comment karein.

Suparas Jain

#readcaption

read more
Secret of emotional success. 

I never asks my mind to stimulate 
itself on the coordination of memories. 

#readcaption

Suparas Jain

LIVING SECRETS 1 *Memories are just observations to chase yourself and get best out you. Never keep them to piss yourself off. #LIVINGsecretS #sajalsays #philosophy life #lifelessons #yqquotes #yqbaba #readcaption

read more
Secret of emotional success. 

I never asks my mind to stimulate itself on the coordination of memories. 

#readcaption LIVING SECRETS
*Memories are just observations to chase yourself and get best out you.
Never keep them to piss yourself off. 

#LIVINGsecretS #sajalsays #philosophy #life #lifelessons  #yqquotes #yqbaba

Suparas Jain

Being close to someone is unknowingly a toughest deed we tries in our life. It takes a lot of efforts, to being something more special to someone. They might annoy you, But that annoying is not annoying but a responsibility to make them feel, you love. #Relationship #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #readcaption

read more
The toughest thing,

BEING CLOSE TO SOMEONE.

or may be the easiest...

#readCaption Being close to someone 
is unknowingly a toughest deed 
we tries in our life.
It takes a lot of efforts,
to being something more special to someone.
They might annoy you,
But that annoying is not annoying 
but a responsibility to make them feel, you love.

Suparas Jain

... a half buried face having deep scar marks seems like someone had killed her brutally,a girl of about six years ,her scream is enough haunting let to feel me bathed in sweat pool. Who's she? I mummered fearly but I let this go as a dream that i may dreamt because those days I was fond of watching horror and terrifying movies and serials but It wasn't all I were thinking and I happened once again when I was sleeping in my room, but this time not in my dreams but infront of me behind curtains #yqbaba #mystery #Buried #Nostalgia #sajalsays #readcaption #RIBN

read more
Episode 1

It was hard for me to focus on studies as well as in other activities,
as I felt I was getting aparted from myself and there was something else blanketed my mind and spirit and wanting me to to engross in something someone won't willing or ever try to negotiate self at the thriller cost of fear.
I tried alot to get rid of everything strange that was happening like avoiding time to spend alone and tries to be in circle of either friends or family like always there should be someone around me so i can avoid my lonilyness and attraction to watch horror movies took jeer of me.but i kept feeling like a kinda power magnetically wants me to spend time in blank inside and outside.
But however it was terryfieng enough that i felt myself uncontrollable sometimes and feels suffociated finding people around me so i made my mind putting strong beliefs that it's only me who decides what should I do or what should happen to me so one day after watering plants in dusk I seated on a chair in my balcony and
try to set some personal preferences for the better me but something that altered my emotions and mentation me is that face I was continually dreaming since eleven days..

#readcaption ... a half buried face having deep scar marks seems like someone had killed her brutally,a girl of about six years ,her scream is enough haunting let to feel me bathed in sweat pool.
Who's she? I mummered fearly but I let this go as a dream that i may dreamt because  those days I was fond of watching horror and terrifying movies and serials but It wasn't all I were thinking and I happened once again when I was sleeping in my room, but this time not in my dreams but infront of me behind curtains
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification