Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeislove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeislove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

anjali varshney

mute video

vinoth kumar

mute video

Sanjeev Suman

mute video

Neerja

"On this night Hug me tight Kiss me light JUST be here tonight." Sometimes all you need is that someone is their next to you , no conversations, just the silence, at that time the 'AURA' works. Sometimes you need someone to 'just listen',no suggestions, no advices because you just want to say things and nothing else. You too know what's right and what's wrong it's just sometimes you want that someone just listen not only the words, but also the SILENCE!...✨💜 #itsokay semester_exam😆😑 lifequo #lifequotes #YourQuoteAndMine #lifeislove #rapidfire #3333poem #lifeisfun

read more
On this night,

Hug me tight..

Kiss me light..

Be here tonight.. "On this night
Hug me tight
Kiss me light
JUST be here tonight."

Sometimes all you need is that someone is their next to you , no conversations, just the silence, at that time the 'AURA' works. Sometimes you need someone to 'just listen',no suggestions, no advices because you just want to say things and nothing else. You too know what's right and what's wrong it's just sometimes you want that someone just listen not only the words, but also the SILENCE!...✨💜 

#itsokay #semester_exam😆😑 #lifequo

BangaLee

কি করব ছাই
ভেবে না পাই
কাব্যের ডাকে দিই সাড়া।

কাব্য, সেও তো শব্দের খেলা
বর্ণ নিয়ে আদিখ্যেতা।

যদি হতে পারতাম সত্যি কোনো কবি
লিখতে পারতাম একটাও ভালো কবিতা,
তবে সেটা হতো ঠিক তোমার মত।

অবিরাম সুখ দুঃখের মাঝে এক টুকরো আনন্দ।
অবিরত বয়ে চলার মাঝে একটুখানি থমকে দেখা। #bengali #bengali_poem #lifeislove #lifeispoetry #love

Avik Das

কি করব ছাই
ভেবে না পাই
কাব্যের ডাকে দিই সাড়া।

কাব্য, সেও তো শব্দের খেলা
বর্ণ নিয়ে আদিখ্যেতা।

যদি হতে পারতাম সত্যি কোনো কবি
লিখতে পারতাম একটাও ভালো কবিতা,
তবে সেটা হতো ঠিক তোমার মত।

অবিরাম সুখ দুঃখের মাঝে এক টুকরো আনন্দ।
অবিরত বয়ে চলার মাঝে একটুখানি থমকে দেখা। #bengali #bengali_poem #lifeislove #lifeispoetry #love

Shree

#lovequotes #lovelife #lifeislove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sumana Acherjee Mukherjee

read more
जिदंगी तो पहले भी हसीन थी।।।
जब से तुम आए नजारे भी हसीन हो गए।।।
#7007.430 #lovequotes 
#lovelife 
#lifeislove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sumana Acherjee Mukherjee

monika.jhaa

Life would be so much content when we started expecting from our ownselves! #life #lifelessons #content #contentment #lovelife #lifeislove #yqbaba #yqdidi

monika.jhaa

Ishq hai tumse,
Or ashq bhi tumhi se..

Chaahna bhi tumhi ko, 
Or jataana bhi nahi..

Aankhon mein aansun bhi, 
Or Dil pe ye bojh bhi..

Ye shiddat wala pyaar bhi,
Or numaaish hai nafrat ki..!!
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqqotes #love #lifeislove #owncreation

Devendradatt yadav

Kyu naraz hote ho meri in
 pyaari harkato se,
Kuch pal ki zindagi hai
 phir chale jayenge hum
 tere iss jahan see... #lifeislove #yqloveexpressions #yqloverslife #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdada #yqdiary #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification