Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzwhprosepoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzwhprosepoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sweta

▪︎Until the Sun is Down▪︎ The sun isn't down yet. Don't leave, let's watch the nightfall together. Don't leave for, my heart is not done telling you things about myself.Things that are not related to you though, but they feel you need to know about them. So, here I am, sitting beside you asking you not to leave for a little longer, clutching the secrets with my jaws that are ready to jump out and holding the belief in my eyes, that my words will reach the range of your understanding. Just don' #yqbaba #restzone #rzwordheist #swet_a #rzinvestinforms #rzwhprosepoetry #secretsofmylife

read more
▪︎Until the Sun is down▪︎

The sun isn't down yet. Don't leave, let's watch the nightfall together. Don't leave for, my heart is not done telling you things about myself. Things that are not related to you though, but they feel you need to know about them.

《Captioned》 ▪︎Until the Sun is Down▪︎

The sun isn't down yet. Don't leave, let's watch the nightfall together. Don't leave for, my heart is not done telling you things about myself.Things that are not related to you though, but they feel you need to know about them.

So, here I am, sitting beside you asking you not to leave for a little longer, clutching the secrets with my jaws that are ready to jump out and holding the belief in my eyes, that my words will reach the range of your understanding. Just don'

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification