Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best The Vulnerability Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best The Vulnerability Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the vulnerability is not included in the nvd, the vulnerability is combination of, the vulnerability that occurs when data entered, ardillas vulnerability detection is based on, the vulnerability that honesty requires,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Shame is fear of Dis-Connected Connection is why we're here - It's what gives purpose and meaning to our lives. This is what it's all about.What we know is that connection, the ability to feel connected --neurobiologically that's how we're wired -- it's why we're hereShame is really easily understood as the fear of disconnection: Is there something about me that, if other people know it or see it, that I won't be worthy of connection? The things I can tell you about it:it's universal; we all h #Internet #Brene Brown #The Vulnerability

read more
Shame is fear of Dis-Connected 
 Connection is why we're here - It's what gives purpose and meaning to our lives. This is what it's all about.What we know is that connection, the ability to feel connected --neurobiologically that's how we're wired -- it's why we're hereShame is really easily understood as the fear of disconnection: Is there something about me that, if other people know it or see it, that I won't be worthy of connection? The things I can tell you about it:it's universal; we all h

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification