Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best readers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best readers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about book readers quotes, quotes for book readers, quotes about readers, readers quotes, quotes about book readers,

• 53 Followers
  • 57 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arun Kumar

mute video

Haseena Dudekula

PC:Pexels #readers#Book#writing #yqbaba love

read more
Am an open book,
poetry on every page,
enticing my readers,
with every word,
to fall in love
with me...

PC:Pexels
#readers#book#writing
#yqbaba #love

Mahima Jain

Thankyou #yqbaba and all the #readers here for appreciating not only me but everyone here and encourage them to Write More ❤️ June Meme Challenge 30/30 The month long meme challenge comes to a close. Thank you so much for being a sport and becoming a memer. Despite the pandemic, we had our share of laughter and stress busting through your fun memes. I share my gratitude with all those who participated and this genuine thank you meme is for all the wonderful meme pages run by our users that I #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #YQMeme #memetime #thanksmeme #thankyoumeme

read more
You guys genuinely Appreciate my Memes and Quotes... Thankyou #yqbaba and all the #readers here for appreciating not only me but everyone here and encourage them to Write More ❤️ 

June Meme Challenge 30/30

The month long meme challenge comes to a close. Thank you so much for being a sport and becoming a memer. Despite the pandemic, we had our share of laughter and stress busting through your fun memes.

I share my gratitude with all those who participated and this genuine thank you meme is for all the wonderful meme pages run by our users that I

Sarita Shreyasi

हाँ मैं खेलती हूँ रोज एक खेल, शब्दों से,बातों से, चाही-अनचाही यादों से, अपने ही जज्बातों से। शतरंज की बाजी है, शब्दों से शह देती हूँ, उनसे ही मात खाती हूँ, लोगों से जीतती जाती हूँ, #Hindi #words #writer #expression #yqbaba #yqdidi #expectation #readers

read more
कभी तो मेरी तलाश में तुम,
मेरी अनुभवों की यात्रा पर आओगे,
और एक दिन इन सबके बीच से,
मेरा 'मैं' निकाल पाओगे। हाँ मैं खेलती हूँ रोज एक खेल,
शब्दों से,बातों से,
चाही-अनचाही यादों से,
अपने ही जज्बातों से।
शतरंज की बाजी है,
शब्दों से शह देती हूँ,
उनसे ही मात खाती हूँ,
लोगों से जीतती जाती हूँ,

CM Chaitanyaa

Questions are the most important facts that add value to your life. 

Come up with something new ! 

Ask Me Anything.  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqspecial #askmeanything #readers #value

ᗅℕᗅℕℽᗅ Տⅈℕℊℍ

Happy New Year Readers!❤️ #yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#happiness 
#newyear 
#readers 
#glad #blessings

Blue Butterfly

Only the writing being beautiful isn't enough.
The minds of the readers must concieve its beauty too. #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #writing #readers #magical

Dr. Aastha Jain

Let the words find you. ❤✨ #words #meanttobe #meanttoread #lovequotes #readers

read more
The quote is meant to find it's reader.  Let the words find you. ❤✨

#words #meanttobe #meanttoread #lovequotes #readers

Snigdha Agrawal

You penetrated into my impregnable fortress.
Since then I feel so invaded. #penetrated #yqbaba #mirakeewriters #mirakeeworld #mirakee #readwriteunite #readers #pod

Writer Jiया

#yqbaba #yqdiary #yqlove #yqquotes #spiritual love #readers #writer You are no one to everyone around you. The people who surround you like the web of spider are the ones attracted by the water droplets stuck in the web, who never would stay for forever. If they stayed the time wouldn't let them to be still. Ultimately a day would meet you when you would fight all your miseries alone, the time is strengthening you in this regard but due to the threads of relations we all are blind-folded. Ou

read more
You are noone to
everyone but every one
is something— % & #yqbaba #yqdiary #yqlove #yqquotes 
#spiritual #love #readers #writer

You are no one to everyone around you. The people who surround you like the web of spider are the ones attracted by the water droplets stuck in the web, who never would stay for forever. If they stayed the time wouldn't let them to be still. Ultimately a day would meet you when you would fight all your miseries alone, the time is strengthening you in this regard but due to the threads of relations we all are blind-folded. Ou
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification