tags

Best Important Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Important Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about today important news in hindi, some important quotes, most important quotes.

• 401 Followers
  • 1292 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"chahat yahi hai ki tum humko samjho hum bhi tum ko samjhe dono ek dusre ko aise samjhe ae khuda! ki samjhne wale hume na samjhe aise samajh lein hum ek dusre ko ❤️🙏🙏"

chahat yahi hai ki tum humko samjho 
hum bhi tum ko samjhe 
dono ek dusre ko aise samjhe ae khuda!
ki samjhne wale hume na samjhe 
aise samajh lein hum ek dusre ko ❤️🙏🙏

#my_need #my_prayer #Important #understanding #plz_God❤️🙏

18 Love

"Goodbye *If there is no love and trust in a relationship It needs to say just good bye And leave everyrhing...... *If your partner ignores your everything and try to get rid of you can say just "good bye" *If your partner careless and irreesponisble for you just say "good bye" * When you do share something important with your partner and he neglect it and says i am not intrested in these things and fights for everything on trivial matters just say "goodbye" *At the end, all your efforst continue going to be waste and useless just keep silent and go away from there and say "good bye""

Goodbye *If there is no love and trust in a relationship
It needs to say just good bye And leave everyrhing......
*If your partner ignores your everything and try to 
get rid of you can say just "good bye"
*If your partner careless and irreesponisble for you just say "good bye"
* When you do share something important with your partner and he neglect it and says i am not intrested in these things and fights for everything on trivial matters just say "goodbye"
*At the end, all your efforst continue going to be waste and useless just keep silent and go away from there and say
 "good bye"

#nojotoenglish #Sushma #nojotoquotes #nojotoclub #Important #ignore #Love #responsibilty #careless #Neglect
#goodbye

55 Love

"#Pehlealfaaz IT'S IMPORTANT TO MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY AND IT'S IMPORTANT TO START WITH YOURSELF 😊🥰 ......My Dairy Thought 😍"

#Pehlealfaaz IT'S IMPORTANT TO MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY AND IT'S IMPORTANT TO START WITH YOURSELF 😊🥰
            ......My Dairy Thought 😍

#Important

72 Love

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters."

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

#the most #Important thing is to enjoy your #Life - to be happy - it's all that #Matters. @Dr. Vivek Bindra Official 🌐 @Nandita ojha @shAhtAj cuteipiE @Renu Vasisth @Arzooo 😍😍

31 Love

"You may not be the important person in your important person's life..."

You may not be the important person in your important person's life...

20 Love