Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best maritalrape Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best maritalrape Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mar bhi gayi to main tujhe song lyrics, mar bhi gaya to tujhe, mar chuka hai in english, na mili to kuware mar javange, mar chuka hai dil rekhta,

• 37 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
118d935dff3e8cff54df76787178bd5d

Sweta

Tonight
Strangulate my throat
with the same nuptial chain,
you once tethered around my neck.

Tonight
Slit the parting of my hair
and watch it hued again; no,
not with vermilion but my blood.

Tonight
Shatter my glass bangles
to chisel my veinlets and exult
when the claret begins dripping.

Tonight
Make me swallow the wedding band
and relish me choking, coughing,
harder with every passing minute.

Tonight
Rip my raiments and 
rob me off my purity; leaving 
me wan, lifeless awaiting my death.

–Stella

On #maritalrape which is still legal in India!

#dndwow #dndwow217 #yqdnd #versesofstella 
#yqpoetry #yqbaba #swet_a 
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

On #maritalrape which is still legal in India! #dndwow #dndwow217 #yqdnd #versesofstella #yqpoetry #yqbaba #swet_a Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

0 Love

118d935dff3e8cff54df76787178bd5d

Sweta

And he couldn't understand 
that her faint 'no' is still a 'no'. Inspired by Chandra kiran's initiative. 

#juneoneliners #maritalrape #swet_a #cascadewriters #CWplainBG796 #YourQuoteAndMine #oneliner

Collaborating with Cascade Writers

Inspired by Chandra kiran's initiative. #juneoneliners #maritalrape #swet_a #cascadewriters #CWplainBG796 #YourQuoteAndMine #oneliner Collaborating with Cascade Writers

0 Love

76302b6f7e1e4bbc6846a3c6a01155c1

Shweta Giri

She: "So you mean that the law of  this country does not have any provision to save the respect and dignity of a woman after her marriage. Does she looses her will, her dignity and even herself after she ties knot with someone? Is she all owned by her husband and just become the puppet, who has to act according to her so called master, who don't even care to take her consent and think about her comfort. This could be only expected in this male chauvinist society." OPEN TO ALL!

For the participants of One World, One Voice :

This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️

It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married.

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️ It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #maritalrape #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceagainstviolence #dndagainstmaritalrape

0 Love

7948584ef3432ccf7f0fab29ba7abb94

Chitra Iyer

She: "I never knew there are terms and conditions attached to rape"

Lawyer: "madam, divorce him"

She: "Can you make it immediate?

Lawyer: "Madam, I am bound by the law..it will take it's course but I promise you it will happen soon"

She: "you mean, until then I continue to be raped by that monster in law?"

Left with little choice, she took law in her own hands and soaked it with the monster's blood. 
She was now behind bars.
She was the society's new monster in law. OPEN TO ALL!

It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married.

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️ It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #maritalrape #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceagainstviolence #dndagainstmaritalrape

0 Love

cb88b5a12185cc78884f8cec7b1060db

Sakshi Vashist

I keep hearing wives cribbing
Of their husbands' snoring

But darling, I love to hear you snore
Because it means that night
The alcohol & tv worked
And you didn't get bored
It means I get to sleep on the full bed
Not lie unconscious on the floor
It means the next day
I won't have to make excuses for 
Every muscle that's sore.

Yes darling, I love to hear you snore!

Perspective.
#snore #domesticviolence #maritalrape #alcohol #sleep
cb88b5a12185cc78884f8cec7b1060db

Sakshi Vashist

Every year
I hide my story
Under the whitewash
Of the walls

#hide #story #wall #hidden #maritalrape
96622f2682b09043e7d955ed89820c2c

Priyanka

She
is the reason 
for YOUR beautiful nights
but 
what about HER nightmares,
Insecurities,
her body,
which is going through pain
her soul,
Which is wrapped in bitterness 
and is shell-shocked
Her silence
which is the ultimate vociferousness

#yqbaba #yqdidi #nightmare #maritalrape #yourquote
0fa1609b9b027ad9d3211ef4730ee9d3

Hansika Bansal

She: "But I wasn't ready ,how could he force me?

Lawyer : " Cause he is your husband , he has the right on you !" 

She : " Not husband, but a rapist, I want justice, if you aren't going to support then no issue , I will fight for me myself !"  OPEN TO ALL!

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️ It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married. #YourQuoteAndMine #maritalrape #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceagainstviolence #dndagainstmaritalrape #dndteamfraternity #eccedentesiasthb

0 Love

1086bb4bc90ee36aaeea02cdb353d003

marmalade ツ

"But why?"

"Because a husband has full right on his wife, both physically and mentally."

"More than her own self? More than her respect? Her dignity? Her own will?"

"No, of course not but..."

"But what? Can't the law of this country give punishment to a criminal? Rape is a rape & the one who does it is the rapist!" 

"But he's your husband!" 

"So, will I let him do whatever he wants! It's not about me, it's about all the women out there who are the victims."

"Fine then, I'm ready to take your case. Not because of you but for all my sisters out there..."  OPEN TO ALL!

OPEN TO ALL! For the participants of One World, One Voice : This is the fourth prompt of Day 3 ☺️ It’s 2020 and India remains one of 36 countries where it is not a crime for a man to rape a woman — as long as they are married. #YourQuoteAndMine #maritalrape #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceagainstviolence #dndagainstmaritalrape #scarlet_says

0 Love

6d3f87d9bd8c5caccdfc30e10a853c6c

Dr. Aastha Jain

My husband thinks
he is making love, 

He isn't.  The post is meant for mature audiences only. 
The topic might be triggering for some, you can choose to skip it. 
Written about no one's personal life particularly, if it corresponds to anyone, it purely coincidental. 

I don't think he makes love.

The post is meant for mature audiences only. The topic might be triggering for some, you can choose to skip it. Written about no one's personal life particularly, if it corresponds to anyone, it purely coincidental. I don't think he makes love. #Rape #rapevictim #maritalrape #sexualabuse #sexualassault #paidstory #maritalrapeacurse #myhusbandstouch

0 Love

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification