tags

Best quotesaboutlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best quotesaboutlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 115 Followers
  • 643 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"sometimes, I walk on the path where we used to be... not bcoz of u.. but bcoz of me, where I left myself down there."

sometimes, 
I walk on the path where we used to be...
not bcoz of u.. 
but bcoz of me, where I left myself down there.

#nojoto #Quote #Quotesaboutlife #Love

15 Love
2 Share

"Don't let anyone know your weakness especially the closest ones because the most closest person knows how to take the best advantage of your weakness."

Don't let anyone know your weakness
especially the closest ones because the most closest person knows how to take the best advantage of your weakness.

Stay Strong ✨
#Quotes #Love #Quote #Quoteoftheday #Motivation #Quotestoliveby #Life #Motivationalquotes #Lovequotes #Inspiration #Like #Poetry #follow #Instagram #Inspirationalquotes #bestquotes#Lifequotes #instagood #Quotesaboutlife #detik #Quotesoftheday #Quotesdaily #Art #literasi #Success #Quotestagram #writersofinstagram #SAD #Photography #bhfyp

12 Love

"you know, it is right when you take it right"

you know, 
it is right 
when you take it 
right

#nojoto #Quote #Quotesaboutlife #nojoto #nojotoquotes #Popular

13 Love
1 Share

"Weird? Nothing to say Nothing to write Nothing to send Nothing to feel even In the worls of "Nothing to Nothing " You have to do "A lot of things"."

Weird?
Nothing to say
Nothing to write 
Nothing to send 
Nothing to feel even
In the worls of "Nothing to Nothing "
You have to do "A lot of things".

#Biggest_fear #nojoto #nojotoquotes #Popular #Shayari #Quote #Quotesaboutlife

27 Love
1 Share

"A New Year brings hopes, positivity, and lots of opportunities. So use them wisely and make it a blockbuster 2020!"

A New Year brings hopes, positivity, and lots of opportunities.
So use them wisely and make it a blockbuster 2020!

Happy New Year Everyone✨
#Quotes #Love #Quote #Quoteoftheday #Motivation #Quotestoliveby #Life #Motivationalquotes #Lovequotes #Inspiration #Like #Poetry #follow #Instagram #Inspirationalquotes #Quotesindonesia #Lifequotes #instagood #Quotesaboutlife #detik #Quotesoftheday #Quotesdaily #Art #literasi #Success #Quotestagram #writersofinstagram #2020 #Photography #HappyNewYear

12 Love