tags

Best angry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best angry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about girlfriend status angry.

• 389 Followers
  • 747 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"मैं चुप रहो या खामोश किसी को कोई फर्क नहीं पडता। पर गलती से भी शिकायत के दो लफ्ज़ भी कह दू, तो बहुत खटकती हूँ।"

मैं चुप रहो या खामोश किसी को कोई फर्क नहीं पडता। पर गलती से भी शिकायत के दो लफ्ज़ भी कह दू, तो बहुत खटकती हूँ।

#Relationship #nojotohindi #Narazgi #angry #Shikayat

12 Love

"अल्फ़ाज़ मेरे दिल के, बिखरे अनसुलझे कटी पतंग से हैं शब्दों को मानो कालिमा ने घेरा है देखकर यहाँ इंसानी हत्यायें मेरी रूह ने मुझे झकझोरा है"

अल्फ़ाज़ मेरे दिल के, बिखरे अनसुलझे कटी पतंग से हैं
शब्दों को मानो कालिमा ने घेरा है
देखकर यहाँ इंसानी हत्यायें 
मेरी रूह ने मुझे झकझोरा है

#alfaaz
#murshidabaad
#westbangal
#upset
#angry
#SAD

34 Love

"Ignore the people and say goodbye who don't care about you because this type of peoples does not deserve your trust and they act like we broke him/her trust.... Really people don't care...... They will forget u very soon...,,😶 👏🏻Ram Ram....👏🏻"

Ignore the people and say goodbye who don't care about you because this type of peoples does not deserve your trust and they act like we broke him/her trust....

Really people don't care......
They will forget u very soon...,,😶 
👏🏻Ram Ram....👏🏻

nothing to say.... mood off.... #angry #SAD #Broken #missu #hateu #alone

76 Love

#shayri #angry #naraaz

38 Love
2 Share

"Neighter will I come, Nor will I talk, I will never try to get closer to you, I know that, I will never be forgetten you, Still, I will stay away from you."

Neighter will I come, 
Nor will I talk, 
I will never try to get closer to you, 
I know that, 
I will never be forgetten you, 
Still,  I will stay away from you.

#LeaveYouAlone

Leave You Alone...! 😢

#nojoto #nojotoapp #nojotoapp #akshaysamel #moveon #BreakUp #sadquotes #lovehurts #onesidedlove #painoflove #diltute #aashiqui #truelove #forgether #forgetting #angry #truefeelings #Quotes #Englishqoutes #onelines #English #poems #writer #Poet #brokenheart #insanefeelings #leavemealone

12 Love
1 Share