tags

Best English_poetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best English_poetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 16 Followers
  • 29 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#English_poetry

STILL I LOVE YOU

Everyday , Every night
I always think of you
Do you know ?
What I say that is true.

369 Love
34.4K Views
12 Share

""

"Sometimes Sometimes 30 words are enough to describe the Life.... But, Sometimes even Biography isn't enough, Bcozz No one ever finds life worth living , He has to make it worth living."

Sometimes Sometimes 30 words 
are enough to describe 
the Life....
But,
Sometimes even 
Biography isn't enough,

Bcozz No one ever 
finds life worth living , 
He has to make it worth living.

#मीरां #nojotoenglish #Life #diary #story #tales #English_poetry #Hindi #sometimes

164 Love
1 Share

"First Meeting"

First Meeting

#First_Meeting
#Love
#English_poetry
#recitation

26 Love
1 Share

""

"Every sentient being in this world cannot with hold the happiness when a new born is being the top-up to a family, That too in the assembly of "Homo sapiens" is considered a choicest blessing definitely, But don't u agree the purpose of human life should be chosen very wisely? The fact is really saddening when off and on people fail to get the "why and wherefore" of life timely, They often get stuck in the pride of wealth obsessively. They somehow miss the joy of giving unintentionally. The end is same for all inescapably- We are born to die-yeah, the thought is deadly- Yet this fact is not affordable to escape one's memory. If in a dilemma about the superficial life-get out of it immediately. At the end of the day, end is what everyone has to accept undeniably. -Smaranika Mitra"

Every sentient being in this world cannot with hold the happiness when a new born is being the top-up to a family,
That too in the assembly of "Homo sapiens" is considered a choicest blessing definitely,
But don't u agree the purpose of human life should be chosen very wisely?

The fact is really saddening when off and on people fail to get the "why and wherefore" of life timely,
They often get stuck in the pride of wealth obsessively.
They somehow miss the joy of giving unintentionally.
The end is same for all inescapably-
We are born to die-yeah, the thought is deadly-
Yet this fact is not affordable to escape one's memory.
If in a dilemma about the superficial life-get out of it immediately.
At the end of the day, end is what everyone has to accept undeniably.

-Smaranika Mitra

#Biggest_dilemma
#Life
#English_poetry

26 Love
2 Share

#you_me #Love #Life #English_poetry #teamkalamkaar #writingcommunity #poetrycommunity

24 Love