Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ChildBirth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ChildBirth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about childbirth video youtube 170, natural childbirth delivery video 10, childbirth youtube 110, childbirth videos with sound 10, childbirth in water 10,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shravanthi S

It was a raging storm amidst the aurora 
I heard them incessantly 
Thy cries from the seas
with shackles of pain in the breeze
swallowing every shell of my blood
Baby in my womb rummaging with a thud 
Suddenly I felt the Sapphire bloom
borne from the deepest secret nobody knows
A boozy yawn was born with the dawn 
with petite limbs and inquisitive beats
A reminiscence of innocence from my womb
commemorating with aplomb
that a light from the shadows shall spring
with powerful wings 
like thy childbirth! #childbirth #babylove #babybirth #motherslove

Sherlock Doyle

I just hope she's not aware about my part in the plan. #wife #Girlfriend #shot #Murder #revenge #ChildBirth #Die #Rebirth

read more
A year back my wife shot my girlfriend dead. Before dying she had said that she'll take revenge by killing my wife.

Today my wife died during childbirth and my newborn daughter has a birthmark resembling a bullet hole.
 I just hope she's not aware about my part in the plan.

#wife #girlfriend #shot #murder #revenge #childbirth #die #rebirth

Sherlock Doyle

Everyone was horrified when the head spoke. crown /kraʊn/ (of a baby's head during labour) fully appear in the vaginal opening prior to emerging. #Pregnancy #ChildBirth #unknown #Head #push #Behead

read more
After pushing for an hour,
my child's head finally started to crown.

My happiness was short-lived when only the head came out. Everyone was horrified when the head spoke.

crown
/kraʊn/
(of a baby's head during labour) fully appear in the vaginal opening prior to emerging.

Sherlock Doyle

Did the child die, or was it stolen? Who's lying, my memory or theirs? #ChildBirth #twins #Memories #baby #absence #Forget #unknown #different

read more
I gave birth to twins yesterday.

But there's only one of them in the cradle today and no one else notices anything different.
 Did the child die, or was it stolen? Who's lying, my memory or theirs?

#childbirth #twins #memories #baby #absence #forget #unknown #different

Sherlock Doyle

We never told anyone about Patient Zero's truth. #baby #ChildBirth #Mother #Die #baby #demon #cannibalism #ignorance

read more
Although she died during childbirth,
                 the baby survived.

However,
    no one realized that it'd slowly
    been eating her from the inside.
 We never told anyone about Patient Zero's truth.

#baby #childbirth #mother #die #baby #demon #cannibalism #ignorance

Sherlock Doyle

The bloodline shall remain PURE. Inspired by the story of Anchorhead. This story is meant to be open to interpretations. You decide the fate of the new Empress. #ChildBirth #GirlChild #Incest #Emperor #heirsofthekingdom

read more
The Empress died during childbirth, giving birth to only one girl.

However, the Emperor wasn't sad.
He had a new Empress.

The bloodline shall remain PURE.

Inspired by the story of Anchorhead.

This story is meant to be open to interpretations. You decide the fate of the new Empress.

Vibha Katare

मातृत्व एक शब्द, जो खुद में सम्पूर्ण सृष्टि का अस्तित्व समेटे हुए है ।  मातृत्व एक शब्द,  जो स्नेह , संयम और सहनशीलता को एक साथ परिभाषित करता है।  मातृत्व किसी स्त्री के जीवन का सबसे सुखद अहसास। माँ को ईश्वर ने भी सर्वोच्च सम्मान दिया है शायद सिर्फ इसलिए नहीं क्योंकि वह जीवनदायिनी है वरन इसलिए क्योंकि माँ की उपाधि बहुत सारे उत्तरदायित्व अपने साथ लिए चलती है। शिशु के गर्भ में आने कर साथ ही इन उत्तरदायित्वों की श्रृंखला शुरू हो जाती है और फिर जीवनपर्यन्त चलती रहती है।  वही नवयुवती जो अपने उसूलों प #ChildBirth #hindiwriters #yqdidi #motherhood #HappyMothersDay #postpartumdepression #ppd

read more
मातृत्व एक शब्द,
जो खुद में सम्पूर्ण सृष्टि का अस्तित्व समेटे हुए है । 
मातृत्व एक शब्द, 
जो स्नेह , संयम और सहनशीलता को एक साथ परिभाषित करता है। 
मातृत्व किसी स्त्री के जीवन का सबसे सुखद अहसास।
 मातृत्व एक शब्द,
जो खुद में सम्पूर्ण सृष्टि का अस्तित्व समेटे हुए है । 
मातृत्व एक शब्द, 
जो स्नेह , संयम और सहनशीलता को एक साथ परिभाषित करता है। 
मातृत्व किसी स्त्री के जीवन का सबसे सुखद अहसास।
माँ को ईश्वर ने भी सर्वोच्च सम्मान दिया है शायद सिर्फ इसलिए नहीं क्योंकि वह जीवनदायिनी है वरन इसलिए क्योंकि माँ की उपाधि बहुत सारे उत्तरदायित्व अपने साथ लिए चलती है। शिशु के गर्भ में आने कर साथ ही इन उत्तरदायित्वों की श्रृंखला शुरू हो जाती है और फिर जीवनपर्यन्त चलती रहती है।  वही नवयुवती जो अपने उसूलों प

onlinepuja

The Perfect remedy for #ChildBirth If a woman is having problems in giving birth to a child, then she can do the simple steps written in this article for a child, with very ease. But it is very necessary to take measures with the utmost care and reverence. We are giving the #information about what mantra will be recited and pujas for beneficial for you. http://bit.ly/2JdO7Wd

read more
 The Perfect remedy for #childbirth

If a woman is having problems in giving birth to a child, then she can do the simple steps written in this article for a child, with very ease. But it is very necessary to take measures with the utmost care and reverence. We are giving the #information about what mantra will be recited and pujas for beneficial for you. 

http://bit.ly/2JdO7Wd

Monika

Woman gives birth in loo, confuses labour pain with Nature’s call This is quite funny: A 24-year-old woman, who thought she was emptying her bowels, gave birth in a hospital toilet after doctors allegedly failed to notice she was in throes of labour at the Medical College Hospital, Manjeri, here on Friday. The shocking incident took place around 8 pm as Sheenu K, of Karasshery, went to the hospital toilet to answer the Nature’s call and unexpectedly gave birth to a boy in the loo. Both the mo #Humour #Birth #ChildBirth

read more
Woman gives birth in loo, confuses labour pain with Nature’s call 
 This is quite funny: A 24-year-old woman, who thought she was emptying her bowels, gave birth in a hospital toilet after doctors allegedly failed to notice she was in throes of labour at the Medical College Hospital, Manjeri, here on Friday.

The shocking incident took place around 8 pm as Sheenu K, of Karasshery, went to the hospital toilet to answer the Nature’s call and unexpectedly gave birth to a boy in the loo. Both the mo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification