Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LouisLitt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LouisLitt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about miss you louis tomlinson, louis tomlinson miss you, miss you louis, louis life, sternal angle of louis,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Kammando

Suits #LouisLitt #Suits #moviequotes #

read more
Ever since I left that Hotel room I have been stuck. We were together again and it felt like it did just before. Except it doesn't because she was not mine . And since then I have been counting the number of days left until my soul mate marries someone else and walks out of my life forever. 
I know that she is with another man and I also know she says she loves him but all i want to say to her is that, can't she see the man she is meant to be with is right there in front of her face. 

- I should have told her that when I had the chance but that's something I have to live my life with. #NojotoQuote Suits
#LouisLitt #Suits #moviequotes #

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification