Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Bringiton Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Bringiton Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes to bring you out of depression, nobody can bring you peace but yourself, prayer to bring someone back in your life, memories bring back you, bring the soul the movie,

• 7 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bad Poet

I was legitimately trying to be anxious about the future but I don't know how all of a sudden I got this insane surge of energy that screamed 'bring it on!' from within and I did a fist pump like Djokovic!
 #badpoet #djokovic #future #bringiton #excited #wow #life #passenger

Sachin Sidhra

Someone told me today the heat is coming. 
I smiled at him and said, "I am the heat." #yqbaba #quote #sachinsidhra #heat #season #straightfromheart #bringiton

Yogesh Gurnani

ज़िन्दगी में वैसे ही इतने ग्रहण लगे हुए है...
तो यह ग्रहण क्या बिगाड़ लेगा #just_a_thought #beyourself #lifegoeson #Bringiton #neverbelieve

mayur more

Just because my path is diffrent doesn't mean i am lost......!!! #actormayurmore #marathiactor #ActorsLife #Photography #Modeling #Attitude #Facebook #Instagram #Bringiton #nojotophoto

read more
 Just because my path is diffrent doesn't mean i am lost......!!! #actormayurmore #marathiactor #actorslife #photography #modeling #attitude #facebook #instagram #bringiton

Akhil Kael

I am not sorry for my every other rap
Being a warzone's map.
Well the kinda life I have,
It's not less than getting hit on Kevlar vest,
Over and over, no time for rest,
My Heart's on a test, 
How bad do I want it, its asking me that.. 
Oh you got no idea grab that.. 
I'll end up making a record, 
Of the most motivational raps.. 
I'll end up being the craziest drummer
In Playlists of your top drummers you ever had.. 
I won't shut up till I get that.. 
Not even beyond that..
Because the life kinda life I had.. 
Is a story I gotta tell.. And. 
 I exactly know who's out there in need of that.. #Driven beyond #Motivation
#riseofphoenix #reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #rapper #unstoppable #NojotoApp #rap #NojotoEnglish  #Monster #bringiton #motivation #motivationalquotes #breaklimits #poetry #nojotoEnglish #nojotobest #nojototop

Akhil Kael

I abso fuckinglutely, proudly, rudely, whatever the fuck it is, refuse to give up,
I am doing whatever it takes,
Ain't no rebate on my mistakes,
I am willing to do whatever it takes,
Warriors not trained to retire, I am a lion,
Not driven by hate or rage but instincts which
Refuse to hit a stalemate,
Even death's scared off eversince I was reinforced by my soulmate,
 she gave me a place in her heart to stay, 
And I gave her my heart, she's keeping it safe, 
I was just a fighter earlier, wanted to die a martyr,
Now I can't let a single wrinkle appear on her face, 
Let alone the thought of giving up. 
Yes I abso fuckinglutely refuse to give up. In your face... The warrior is back in the game. 
#riseofphoenix #stormofphoenix #reinvent #rapper #freestylerap #reallife #rap #heartfealt #keepitreal #Love #unconditionallove #lucky #strong #monster #bringiton #warrior #beastmode #unstoppable #NojotoApp #NojotoEnglish
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification