Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nerd Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nerd Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dinkles the buff nerd, nerd meaning in hindi, nerd meaning in marathi, nerd quotes about love, funny nerd quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gaurav Dutta

The thing is I love you, but I am afraid to say all. #thethingis #love #nerd #iloveyou #relationship #expression

Gaurav Dutta

I remember you like, Nerd who make me Party Animal. #howiremember #partyanimal #nerd #he #she #love #party #yqguru #followme #social #remember

Gaurav Dutta

"Why don't you sit with me? ", a girl to the Nerd.
Because you are quite hot to handle, I may melt down. #sit #yqguru #humour #thennew #nerd #girl #school #India

Gaurav Dutta

The thing is I love you, but I am afraid to say all. #thethingis #love #nerd #iloveyou #relationship #expression

Gaurav Dutta

I remember you like, Nerd who make me Party Animal. #howiremember #partyanimal #nerd #he #she #love #party #yqguru #followme #social #remember

Gaurav Dutta

"Why don't you sit with me? ", a girl to the Nerd.
Because you are quite hot to handle, I may melt down. #sit #yqguru #humour #thennew #nerd #girl #school #India

Naresh TNK

Stop Knowing for Scoring.
Start Knowing for Growing. #nerd #lesson #life #motivation #inspiration

NEHA SHAAH

Maybe I should write down my love and then it will exist  My apparent love for software systems 
#lovequotes #lifequotes #writersnetwork #twg #exams #books #studies #CS #masters #engineering #nerd #geek #geekquotes #fun #humorinbooks

Snowball

When my parents ask where all my pocket money went Bookworm Problems!
#nerd #read #reader #books #bookworms #bookworm #book #books #nojoto #nojotomeme #nojotoenglish #nojotohumour #meme #pun #memes #humour #reading #bookish #booklovers #booklover #bookscommunity #lovereading #bookwormproblems

Snowball

Book Review 1 . Name of the book: The Dancing Shoes Author: Rachael MacBean Publisher: Pauline Publication (2007) Price: INR 20 Pages: 48 (Paperback) Genre: Fiction #Books #BookReview #reading #booklovers #bookworm #NojotoWriter #nerd #bookreviews #Reader #bookish #bookworms #lovereading #bookscommunity #bookwormproblems #bookreviewer

read more
 Book Review #1
Name of the book: The Dancing Shoes
Author: Rachael MacBean
Publisher: Pauline Publication (2007)
Price: INR 20
Pages: 48 (Paperback)
Genre: Fiction
loader
Home
Explore
Events