Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfirststory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfirststory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myfirst fone s2, myfirst, kisi ki love story bataiye, wo ladki nahi zindagi hai meri school love story, love story नहीं,

• 23 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nëélåm Råñï

mute video

Divya Kulkarni

#myfirststory Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play it metaphorical meaning of the idiom. Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was a baby elephant.He was very cute. He had water filled in his trunk and was ready to spill it all over my body if I don't wake up. I was really very happy to see him. I started cuddling and hugging the elephant and the elephant responded back by throwing all the water on me. Then I went to play football with him in the garden. It was great fun. Suddenly I heard my mother pushing me very hardly only to find out that I was dreaming and kicking my legs violently. I laughed at the scene a lot. 😃😃
 #myfirststory 
Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. 

Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play it metaphorical meaning of the idiom.  Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

#myfirststory Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play it metaphorical meaning of the idiom. Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was a baby elephant.He was very cute. He had water filled in his trunk and was ready to spill it all over my body if I don't wake up. I was really very happy to see him. I started cuddling and hugging the elephant and the elephant responded back by throwing all the water on me. Then I went to play football with him in the garden. It was great fun. Suddenly I heard my mother pushing me very hardly only to find out that I was dreaming and kicking my legs violently. I laughed at the scene a lot. 😃😃
 #myfirststory 
Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. 

Write a #childrenstory titled #elephantintheroom. Feel free to play it metaphorical meaning of the idiom.  Continue longer pieces in the caption and write in any language.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Geet Misha

एक छोटी लड़की कड़ी धूप में, नंगे पैर दौड़ी जा रही थी। पैर जल जरुर रहें थे, पर वो मुस्कुरा रही थी। शायद वो किसी, अपने को बुला रही थी। मां ने देखते ही आवाज़ लगाई, आहिस्ते चल वरना होगी पिटाई। ये सुनते ही उसके क़दम थोड़े भारी से हो गए जाएं अब कहां इन ख्यालों में खो गए, तभी बाबा पर उसकी नज़र पड़ी, झट-पट वो उधर को हो ली। ये देखते ही मां ज़ोर से हंस पड़ी। #story #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #myfirststory #loveforeveryone #PovertyQuotes #yqhinditales

read more
एक छोटी लड़की
कड़ी धूप में, नंगे पैर दौड़ी जा रही थी।
पैर जल जरुर रहें थे, पर वो मुस्कुरा रही थी।
शायद वो किसी, अपने को बुला रही थी।
मां ने देखते ही आवाज़ लगाई, आहिस्ते चल वरना होगी पिटाई।
ये सुनते ही उसके क़दम थोड़े भारी से हो गए
जाएं अब कहां इन ख्यालों में खो गए, 
तभी बाबा पर उसकी नज़र पड़ी, झट-पट वो उधर को हो ली। ये देखते ही मां ज़ोर से हंस पड़ी।
बाबा के हाथों में थैला देखा, क्या लाएं मेरे लिए, जोर से पूछा? बाबा ने बोला आज भी ख़ाली हाथ ही आया हूं, रोटी नहीं दी किसी ने, 
इसलिए पेड़ों से कुछ फल चुरा के लाया हूं
बाबा के मन में कुछ खटका, भूख मिटाऊं या नेक इंसान बनाऊं, इस सोच में ही गरीबों का जीवन अटका.. 
वो लड़की अभी भी हंसे जा रही थी
नासमझ सी, बाबा को तके जा रही थी। एक छोटी लड़की
तभी बाबा पर उसकी नज़र पड़ी, झट-पट वो उधर को हो ली। ये देखते ही मां ज़ोर से हंस पड़ी।

Tania Sarkar

I waited there. But I didn't expect that she would come just from behind and told me straight to talk with her. I got more nervous and confused at the same time and then only she smiled. I thought I would loss my consciousness to watch her beautiful smile. But somehow I managed because it was my only chance to admit I lied. But only I could say, "I am Neel. Can we be friends?" And saying this I cursed myself what did I tell her. How stupid I am. But hearing this she smiled with her eyes and told me,"Only a friend?"After saying this,making me confused, surprised and happiest person on the universe,she went slowly to her home and her blue eyes told many things without saying any more words. I too came back home and our story has begun from here...........
                           - the end #part10 
#theend 
#myfirststory 
#thankful

Varun Kumar

Many a times you see people or you meet people and they leave a great impact on your mind, either by their words, or by their actions.. Stay tuned for next part.. If you like it please do comment and if not then also please do comment to help me make it better. This is my first public attempt​ of something like this. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MyDiaries ~Illusion #Chapter1: The Lady #ShortStory #bangles #yqbaba #tears #RESPECTWOMEN #cry #park #shortstories #myfirststory #Spreadsmiles #VividVarun #MyDiaries_illusion #illusion_Part1

read more
MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter1: The Lady

After my first novel being published, which was widely acclaimed, I was gifted a new flat in a society in Mumbai by my Publisher. It was a high-rise building, Gym, Sports complex and a big central park.

I started the morning with my routine walk, my daily habit, being from a small town. It was a usual day, cool breeze with singing carols of birds. The light was gradually turning up and so was my body temperature and my heart rate, as I pumped up the volume of my headphones and accelerated my sprint.

While gazing the nature and the morning mist, my eyes passed by a girl sitting on a bench, wearing a baby pink coloured kurta beautifully handcrafted and numerous wedding bangles on her wrist. Her face was cracked up with water strains drawing uneven roads on her face, caught my attention.

I don't know what made me turn back and look at her closely. Diluted in her thoughts, she was sitting crossed legs bending the toes inwards, making unintentional art on sand. Her eyes were constantly hovering over a bunch of papers which she tucked tight in her fists, trying to slowly crush them.
      ...Continued in Caption👇 Many a times you see people or you meet people and they leave a great impact on your mind, either by their words, or by their actions..

Stay tuned for next part.. If you like it please do comment and if not then also please do comment to help me make it better. This is my first public attempt​ of something like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter1: The Lady

Tarun Vij भारतीय

#yqbaba #yqstory #Stories #myfirststory #Like #follow #tarunvijभारतीय ⬇️ "एक मां"⬇️ वो मां आज बहुत खुश थी, पिछले 4-5 वर्ष में शायद यह पहला मौका था जब उसके बर्ताव में कुछ बदलाव आया था। उस के साथ की सभी साथी अचानक से उसके बर्ताव में आए बदलाव से कुछ चकित से थें । जो औरत पिछले 5 साल से एक बार भी ना मुस्कुराई, सदा अपने कार्य में व्यस्त रहती थी, न ही किसी साथी से ज्यादा बात करती थी। यह कहानी है एक मां की जिसके मातृत्व को शायद भूला दिया गया। तो कहानी शुरू होती है 5 बरस पहले जब एक बड़ #followforfollow

read more
-एक मां-

कहानी एक मां के परिश्रम की, उसकी सहनशीलता की...

⬇️Please read the caption below⬇️
 #yqbaba #yqstory #stories #myfirststory #like #follow #tarunvijभारतीय 
                ⬇️ "एक मां"⬇️

वो मां आज बहुत खुश थी, पिछले 4-5 वर्ष में शायद यह पहला मौका था जब उसके बर्ताव में कुछ बदलाव आया था। उस के साथ की सभी साथी अचानक से उसके बर्ताव में आए बदलाव से कुछ चकित से थें । जो औरत पिछले 5 साल से एक बार भी ना मुस्कुराई, सदा अपने कार्य में व्यस्त रहती थी, न ही किसी साथी से ज्यादा बात करती थी।
यह कहानी है एक मां की जिसके मातृत्व को शायद भूला दिया गया।
तो कहानी शुरू होती है 5 बरस पहले जब एक बड़

Kajal Singh [ ज़िंदगी ]

vo tu hai 💞❣️❤️ #myfirststory #Dosti love #NojotoHondi Thakur Aastha Singh RAJAL THAKKAR Anshu writer Aman Verma Mukesh Thakor #erotica

read more
mute video

MUKESH KUMAR

mute video

Geet Misha

एक छोटी लड़की
बाबा के हाथों में थैला देखा, क्या लाएं मेरे लिए, जोर से पूछा? बाबा ने बोला आज भी ख़ाली हाथ ही आया हूं, रोटी नहीं दी किसी ने, 
इसलिए पेड़ों से कुछ फल चुरा के लाया हूं
बाबा के मन में कुछ खटका, भूख मिटाऊं या नेक इंसान बनाऊं, इस सोच में ही गरीबों का जीवन अटका.. 
वो लड़की अभी भी हंसे जा रही थी
नासमझ सी, बाबा को तके जा रही थी।

©Geet Misha #myfirststory #Life_experience #love❤ 

#Light
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification