Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best freshstart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best freshstart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about freshstart smoking cessation program, freshstart smoking cessation, fresh to home, every moment is a fresh beginning meaning in hindi, every moment is a fresh beginning meaning in marathi,

• 28 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

wild flower

You don't need new year
when you can restart and 
live your life at any moment...

©wild flower #Newyear2024 #freshstart #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquote #yourquotebaba

Puja Shaw

(जो तुलना करते हैं, वे नकल करते हैं और बीच में कहीं अटक जाते हैं, जो नए सिरे से शुरू करते हैं, वे उभरने से लेकर उभरने तक का रास्ता जानते हैं)..!!#Butterfly #nojotoenglish #4liner Life #freshstart

read more
The one who compares, they copy 
And get stuck somewhere in between,

The one who starts fresh, from scratches 
They know the route from budding to burgeoning..!!

©Puja Shaw 

(जो तुलना करते हैं, वे नकल करते हैं 
और बीच में कहीं अटक जाते हैं,
जो नए सिरे से शुरू करते हैं, 
वे उभरने से लेकर उभरने तक का रास्ता जानते हैं)..!!#Butterfly #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #4liner #Life #freshstart

Priyank Jain

I hope life came with a F5 button.  F5 #refresh #newbeginning #freshstart #rush_hunter #yqenglish #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi

MSJ Quotes

The most important part of learning is unlearning the preconceptions. #preconceptions #learn #learning #freshstart #mindset #maturity #msj #msjquotes

Abid

It was time for a new beginning.. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #Inspiration #itwastime #silentwarrior #freshstart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima #yqsayyed

read more
It is time for a new day,
My destiny will change, I pray,
The past is too thornful,
The present will pave a way,
From its ascent to descent,
My sun will never leave me, it will stay
I have pinned my hopes on her,
I do not suspect any downplay.
I have left the decision to her,
I am sure she will not lead me astray. It was time for a new beginning..
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #inspiration #itwastime  #silentwarrior #freshstart  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima
#yqsayyed

Sonalin Dash

Love is like being drowned in a myriad of emotions at time.
Sometimes you are extremely sad and depressed,😭
Sometimes on verge of crying,😢
Sometimes on cloud 9😁
Sometimes truly happy and chirping 😊.
And only LOVE ❤️ does that to you  #randomthought #lovequotes #freshstart #rejuvenated #happiness
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification