tags

Best Strange Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Strange Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life is strange, life a strange, life i strange.

• 79 Followers
  • 165 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"Ajeeb riwaz hai hmare desh ka Niyat mardo ki khrab hoti hai Aur Ghught aurto se niklvate hai."

Ajeeb riwaz hai hmare desh ka
Niyat mardo ki khrab hoti hai
Aur
Ghught aurto se niklvate hai.

#Strange truth

231 Love
4 Share

"How strange is mother's love? We feel that mother does not love us. But she loves us more than ourself. How strange is mother's words? We think that she scould us. But her every words is blessing for us. How strange is to understand mother. We cannot even know the mother by knowing.."

How strange is mother's love? We feel that mother does not love us. But she loves us more than ourself. How strange is mother's words? We think that she scould us. But her every words is blessing for us. How strange is to understand mother. We cannot even know the mother by knowing..

##29th##

125 Love

"आज-कल दोस्ती हुई नहीं के contact no. /whatsapp no. मांगने लग जाते हैं, पता नहीं क्यों हर दूजा ऐसे ही होते जा रहें हैं!!"

आज-कल दोस्ती हुई नहीं के 
contact no. /whatsapp no.
मांगने लग जाते हैं,

पता नहीं क्यों हर दूजा ऐसे ही होते जा रहें हैं!!

#Fact #Strange #Truth #duniya #people #Hate #nojoto

108 Love
1 Share

"Thank You Dear darling Moon! you open your heart casement for me, It's blissful and unique. How strange you are my mother to growing me like a beautiful flower. How strange you are sweet like honey and giving me your sweetness. Your each and every word inspiring and courageous. I like your way, you decorate me truth pearls and ribbons of kindness. Thank you all your hard work and thank you so much for your "Silence", silence who turned into real emotions and experience. It's amazing "Moon" you are moon..My moon. O sweet companion! Intense of your love, your magic and magical words; I deeply feel every day and every night. You are the great wave of the oean, who saves me other dangerous waves. Thank you "Moon", thank you mom! for giving me boon every moment of my life. You are a genious and magnificence of my soul. Your brown eyes and your white tears deserve "Eighth Ajooba" compliment because your tears and your smile wonderful than "Seventh Ajooba" Thank you my my perfection, my fragrant, my sweetheart, my kindness.. Thank you for all but I know my thank you is nothing... Yours ulfat © philosophic firefly"

Thank You Dear darling Moon! you open your heart casement for me, It's blissful and unique. How strange you are my mother to growing me like a beautiful flower. How strange you are sweet like honey and giving me your sweetness. Your each and every word inspiring and courageous. I like your way, you decorate me truth pearls and ribbons of kindness. 
Thank you all your hard work and thank you so much for your "Silence", silence who turned into real emotions and experience.
It's amazing "Moon" you are moon..My moon. 

O sweet companion! Intense of your love, your magic and magical words; I deeply feel every day and every night. You are the great wave of the oean, who saves me other dangerous waves.
Thank you "Moon", thank you mom! for giving me boon every moment of my life. You are a genious and magnificence of my soul. Your brown eyes and your white tears deserve "Eighth Ajooba" compliment because your tears and your smile wonderful than "Seventh Ajooba"
Thank you my my perfection, my fragrant, my sweetheart, my kindness..
Thank you for all but I know my thank you is nothing...

Yours ulfat

© philosophic firefly

#nojotoenglish #thankyou

90 Love
3 Share

"कुछ लोग दुनिया में अलग पहचान रखते हैं हक़ीक़त से अपनी सबको अनजान रखते हैं, पहचान पाना मुश्किल है इन्हें क्योंकि ये दिल में नफ़रत और होंठों पर प्यार रखते हैं | #NojotoQuote"

कुछ लोग दुनिया में  अलग पहचान रखते हैं 
हक़ीक़त से अपनी सबको अनजान रखते हैं, 
पहचान पाना मुश्किल है इन्हें क्योंकि 
ये दिल में नफ़रत और होंठों पर प्यार रखते हैं |
 #NojotoQuote

#Life #Strange #people #Love #friends #Change #Dosti #sadness #Pain #Forget #Problems #words #hurt #Fight #Nojoto #Nojotohindi #Strange #Time #relations #goodwill

87 Love