tags

Best practice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best practice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writing the alphabet practice, the writing practice, n writing practice.

• 55 Followers
  • 27 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#myart #3drawing #practice #Drawing #picoftheday

79 Love

"#Worldteacherday सुबह उठ कर इक नयी शुरुआत करना है, मंज़िल मिले बिना तुझसे नहीं अब बात करना है | ............. ZAK"

#Worldteacherday सुबह उठ कर इक नयी शुरुआत करना है, 
मंज़िल मिले बिना तुझसे नहीं अब बात करना है | 
                  ............. ZAK

#practice#makes#Aman#Perfect

74 Love
1 Share

"A relationship starts with"

A relationship starts with

#Relationship
I'm avoiding those who like to do modeling than writing!
¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•÷•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#avoidpeople #Modeling #instead #writing #exercise✨ #practice #NotLove #restrictions☺🆒🕉️💓♒⚛️🎹✍️⛓️

43 Love
1 Share

The stake invented by the man-made law & invaded the same when the psyche goes low. Even a majority of the people never willing to trust because of the same reason their respective situation, as well as the creation of the mind's perspective seems fragile. The truth always naked, I'm waiting for the natural law of justice enforcement, and one may think I'm an imbecile! 🙃

🌅♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾🌅
🧚🕉️🍀✨🧘👀👂💁🤲💓🤲💁👀🧘✨🍀🕉️🧚
#Concentration #practice #Freedom #justice✨ #waitforthetimewhen #discover #nat

36 Love

"Don't underestimate the power of"

Don't underestimate the power of

#never #Underestimate #concept #Concentration 🤲💓
All the information has already been provided in the light, indecision can stop any progress. However, the freedom of learning in the procession can increase your power of vision, to quest in a single resource, which outlast turn to become Rejoice Outland for the mind.

The discernible freedom procession is always on the methodological awakening. Have a look around! 👀

🌅♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾🌅
🧚🕉️🍀✨🧘👀👂💁🤲💓🤲💁👀🧘✨🍀🕉️🧚
#Concentration #practice #free

32 Love
2 Share