tags

Best dinakarreddy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best dinakarreddy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 348 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Life and Breath He was her breath while She is his life."

Life and Breath He was her breath
while She is his life.

#Lifeandbreath #breath #Life #Love #nojotoenglish #dinakarreddy

17 Love

"Gifts I want to be your gift for a life time. Even though you rejected, my tears became gifts for you."

Gifts I want to be your gift for a life time.
Even though you rejected,
my tears became gifts for you.

#Gifts #tears #rejection #nojotoenglish #dinakarreddy

11 Love

"You don't know how many people really want to see you successful. But that does not mean you have to stop trying. Be strong for your own good reasons. You are more stronger than what actually you think you are. So,expect strength from you. It does not matter times how many times you fall,but never stop surprising this world that,you can raise again."

You don't know how many people really 
want to see you successful.
But that does not mean you have to stop trying.
Be strong for your own good reasons.
You are more stronger than what actually you think you are.
So,expect strength from you.
It does not matter times how many times you fall,but never stop surprising this world that,you can raise again.

#Expectations #SelfTalk #Strength #bestrong #youcanwin #lifelessons #Success #dinakarreddy #nojotoenglish

11 Love

"Shades Of Life Personal freedom never suggests to hurt others. Personal Freedom encourages having responsibility towards bonds. It makes you to take decisions based on your feelings and opinions. That does not mean you can degrade any other individual profession/person based on judgemental information. Buddy,remember you are bread winner for your family. Rest too are struggling for the same."

Shades Of Life Personal freedom never suggests to hurt others.
Personal Freedom encourages having
 responsibility towards bonds.
It makes you to take decisions based 
on your feelings and opinions.
That does not mean you can degrade any other individual profession/person based on judgemental information.
Buddy,remember you are bread winner for your family.
Rest too are struggling for the same.

#shadesoflife #Society #lifelessons #nojotoenglish #dinakarreddy

12 Love

"I spend time with myself. Self talk about life. Making To do list. Celebrating my small victories. Praying for peace. Going towards a better tomorrow."

I spend time with myself.
Self talk about life.
Making To do list.
Celebrating my small victories.
Praying for peace. 
Going towards a better tomorrow.

#better #pray #peace #tomorrow #Life #dinakarreddy #nojotoenglish

41 Love
1 Share