tags

Best notetoself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best notetoself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about note to self examples, note to self quotes, note to self meaning.

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Note to Myself Tu Darna mat, ghabrana mat... Jo karegi himmat to 1 din manzil tak pohoch hi jaygi..... Duniya ki rukawato se kyu darti hai... Jo khuda sath hai to ye rukawate bhi seedhi ban jaygi.."

Note to Myself Tu Darna mat, ghabrana mat...
Jo karegi himmat to 1 din manzil tak pohoch hi jaygi.....
Duniya ki rukawato se kyu darti hai...
Jo khuda sath hai to ye rukawate bhi seedhi ban jaygi..

#notetoself #nojotochandigarh

3 Love

""

"Note to Myself Dear self, Did I miss to remind you today that you are beautiful. Did I tell you that you are strong, enough and whole in a way you are! You need not to be Perfect, Just try to make everything better in flaws. You are known for your Imperfections. Be the one that you are.! Remember, that you can't make everyone happy at the same time. But here I am, no matter what, I am always going to stay by your side. Yours, Only Loyal"

Note to Myself Dear self,

Did I miss to remind you today that you are beautiful. Did I tell you that you are strong, enough and whole in a way you are!
You need not to be Perfect, Just try to make everything better in flaws. You are known for your Imperfections. Be the one that you are.!  Remember, that you can't make everyone happy at the same time. But here I am, no matter what, I am always going to stay by your side.

Yours,
Only Loyal

#Life #notetoself #nojoto #Challange

35 Love

""

"Dipped in solitude...my life is learning to remain calm in the midst of chaos..as I am going deeper into the ocean of my being I cease to relate to anything that does'nt let me be ME..be it relationships..people..situations..I no longer crave for acceptance and approval..The Universe accepts and embraces me just the way I am..Unconditonally..Unapologetically ME"

Dipped in solitude...my life
is learning to remain calm in the midst of chaos..as I am going deeper into the ocean of my being I cease to relate to anything that does'nt let me be ME..be it relationships..people..situations..I no longer crave for acceptance and approval..The Universe accepts and embraces me just the way I am..Unconditonally..Unapologetically
ME

#affirmation #notetoself

30 Love
3 Share

""

"Everyday I pray to have a heart that takes everything in the stride "Pain" "Hurt" "Anger" "Apathy" "Indifference" They should not affect my state of mind I should always respond from a place of compassion and love #NojotoQuote"

Everyday I pray to have a heart 
that takes everything in the stride
"Pain" "Hurt" "Anger" "Apathy" "Indifference"
They should not affect my state of mind
I should always respond from a place
of compassion and love

#NojotoQuote

#Nojoto #NojotoInspiration #affirmation #notetoself

20 Love
2 Share

"null #NojotoVoice"

null #NojotoVoice