Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poignant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poignant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poignant in a sentence, poignant meaning in hindi, poignant meaning in english, poignant meaning in marathi, poignant love quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

CalmKazi

#24510Poem Challenge by Shubhi Khare and also an idea collab with her.

Sometimes you need to question why you write.

Click on #CalmKaziCollabs for more of my collabs

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #Poetry #Contrasts #Flow #Story #This #Poignant #हिंदी #कविता #गाथा #सोच #लिबास #सैनिक #सरहद #आयत #मोहब्बत #याद #अलफ़ाज़ #फरमान #पोशाक #डायरी #आज #समय #कल

Bharath Nandibhatla

#yqbaba #crimson #poignant Roses never stop inspiring me!

read more
As tears ran down
her innocent cheeks,
it felt like drops of dew
on fresh crimson petals.

She was no longer that rose
he gave her, while on his knees,
blushing red and fragrant.

Now, she was that wilted rose
she placed on him, while in his coffin,
pale red and poignant.

#YQBaba #crimson #poignant
Roses never stop inspiring me!

Diwa

own drawing; Tagalog song by Joey Ayala entitled, "Walang Hanggang Paalam" Nisha Bora, i hope this suffices. thank you for including me in the challenge. although, i am not that articulate, at the moment. a song that, actually, speaks of a love between two freedom fighters who could never really have a fruitful relationship; due to the gruesome aspects of war and possible death. it has always been one of my favorites. the full lyrics of the song speak to me. #yqbaba #poignant #freedomfighters

read more
"Ang bawat simula ay
Siya ring katapusan
May patutunguhan ba
Ang ating pagsinta
Sa biglang tingin
Kita'y walang kinabukasan
Subalit di-malupig 
ang pag-asa"

"each beginning is,
also, its very end.
will our love even
lead to something?
even from the start,
it was, already, doomed;
but hope lives on."

a stanza of a song that 
has continued to strike 
me, even now;

for it continues to be a
perplexing reality that
pervades my journey.

it explains the poignant
realization that life 
is painful;

that love has never meant 
endless bliss, as some 
would want to believe.

yet, life is a continuum
and love is a delicious
temptation;

so i know that i cannot stop 
loving; as long as i continue 
this arduous climb. own drawing; 
Tagalog song by Joey Ayala entitled, "Walang Hanggang Paalam"

Nisha Bora, i hope this suffices. thank you for including me in the challenge. although, i am not that articulate, at the moment.

a song that, actually, speaks of a love between two freedom fighters who could never really have a fruitful relationship; due to the gruesome aspects of war and possible death.

it has always been one of my favorites. the full lyrics of the song speak to me.

You kept wating for her on your favourite bench.

And unfortunately, she died while coming there.

Which ended lot many stories, hopes and dreams. Poignant tales🖤
#shortstory #lovestory #sheandherstories #poignant #deathoflove #microtale #kratisha

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #whydidyouleave #YourQuoteAndMine #kratisha #poignant #suicidenote Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because I felt dying once is better than dying everyday in your memories, read suicide note. Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #whydidyouleave   #YourQuoteAndMine #kratisha #poignant #suicidenote
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

@Akanksha Kaushik

#Poetry #apnapan #poignant #Secrets ActorArmanAli ŠHĄKĮŁ MÜÑĐÅ Ali Raza आशी_चांद mon2 raj NOMAN SHAIKH Janet.H 💐H@n$ik@💐 Dreamy Shahjahan(Youtuber) रोहित तिवारी Soulful Words Kayyum rja 7690811321 Amit Saini Lakshmi singh Dilwala®

read more
mute video

Vineet Raj Kapoor

Pankh kholte hi, kuchh panchhi sihar jate hain Qafas ke panchhiyon ko pinjre hi suhate hain पंख खोलते ही, कुछ पंछी सिहर जाते हैं कफ़स के पंछियों को पिंजरे ही सुहाते हैं Some birds are gripped with fear to open their wings Birds of cage usually fall in love with imprisonment #wings #sing #womensday #Freedom #Azadi #womenempowerment #genderequality #Fear #afraid #fearful #frightened #fright #Bird #Birds #Sky #Cage #prison #fly #urdupoetry #urdushayari #sadpoetry #poignant #Poetry #poem poetryq #kavishala #hindipoetry #hindishayari #sher #poetryquotes

read more
Pankh kholte hi, kuchh panchhi sihar jate hain 
Qafas ke panchhiyon ko pinjre hi suhate hain

पंख खोलते ही, कुछ पंछी सिहर जाते हैं
कफ़स के पंछियों को पिंजरे ही सुहाते हैं 

Some birds are gripped with 
fear to open their wings
Birds of cage usually fall in 
love with imprisonment Pankh kholte hi, kuchh panchhi sihar jate hain 
Qafas ke panchhiyon ko pinjre hi suhate hain

पंख खोलते ही, कुछ पंछी सिहर जाते हैं
कफ़स के पंछियों को पिंजरे ही सुहाते हैं Some birds are gripped with fear to open their wings
Birds of cage usually fall in love with imprisonment
#wings #sing #womensday #freedom #azadi #womenempowerment #genderequality #fear #afraid #fearful #frightened #fright #bird #birds #sky #cage #prison #fly #urdupoetry  #urdushayari #sadpoetry #poignant #poetry #poem #poetryq

Vineet Raj Kapoor

AasmaN dekhte hee sihar jaate hain Qafas ke panchhi uD kahan paate hain आसमाँ देखते ही सिहर जाते हैं कफ़स के पंछी उड़ कहाँ पाते हैं Afraid even to look at the sky The birds of cage do seldom fly #Poetry #Fear #Sky #Bird #Birds #Cage #Look #poem #kavishala #Shayari #kavita #mohabbat #hindipoetry #hindishayari #urdu #sher #urdupoetry #urdushayari #sadpoetry #afraid #romanticpoetry #poignant #poetryquotes #fearful #frightened #prison

read more
AasmaN dekhte hee sihar jaate hain
Qafas ke panchhi uD kahan paate hain

आसमाँ देखते ही सिहर जाते हैं
कफ़स के पंछी उड़ कहाँ पाते हैं

Afraid even to look at the sky
The birds of cage do seldom fly

AasmaN dekhte hee sihar jaate hain 
Qafas ke panchhi uD kahan paate hain

आसमाँ देखते ही सिहर जाते हैं
कफ़स के पंछी उड़ कहाँ पाते हैं

Afraid even to look at the sky  
The birds of cage do seldom fly

Vineet Raj Kapoor

वो शख्स क्या जाने आवारगी क्या होती है जिस की पतलून ने रफुकारी देखी ही नहीं #stitch #vagrant #vagrancy #pants #trousers #poverty #Life #lifelessons #poignant #Poetry #Shayari #sher #wisdom #wise #शायरी #शेर #पतलून #रफू #रफुकारी #आवारा #आवारगी #कविशाला #kavishala

read more
 वो शख्स क्या जाने आवारगी क्या होती है
जिस की पतलून ने रफुकारी देखी ही नहीं #stitch #vagrant #vagrancy #pants #trousers #poverty #life #lifelessons #poignant #poetry #shayari #sher #wisdom #wise #शायरी #शेर #पतलून #रफू #रफुकारी #आवारा #आवारगी #कविशाला #kavishala

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification