tags

Best kim_seokjin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best kim_seokjin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"I wished that you would love me like yesterday..."

I wished that you would love me like yesterday...

love ...❤️💗💖
#heartbeat #Shayari #Quotes #poetrt #Music #bts_world
#when #you #hear #my #heartbeat #baby #give #me #New #Life #Love #euphoria #sependity #ephiphany #kim_namjoon #kim_seokjin #min_yoongi #jung_hoseok #park_jimin #kim_taehyung #jeon_jungkook #Like #crush #cute #forever #friends #Relationship #Toxic #harted #Lovely #attrative #Popular #i #Wish #that #you #would #yesterday #nojoto #moonchild #Nojoto_Quote #Nojoto_Love

51 Love

""

"You never walk alone."

You never walk alone.

Happy 6 years anniversary ❤️💜
...you taught me to love myself before loving others...
...you taught me that you never walk alone.....

#bts #bangtansonyeondan
#bighit #exclusive #Love #Love_yourself #unicef #Love_myself #speak_yourself #Hated #2cool_4school #dark_and_wild #face_youself #Japanese #Korean #pop #Rock #kpop #Category #Music #Lovers #haters_gonna_hate #happY_anniversary #Love_you #My_inspiration #my_teacher #my_friend #SoulMates #kim_namjoon #RM #kim_seokjin #jin #min_yoongi #Suga #

29 Love

""

"Purple means  I will love and trust you for a long time..."

Purple means 
 I will love and trust you for a long time...

I purple you
#bts #purple #Color #Love #Trust #Long #Time #Colour #kim_namjoon #kim_seokjin #min_yoongi #jung_hoseok #par_jimin #kim_taehyung #jeon_jungkook #v #Dark #cute #blue #black #distance #nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotocolor

56 Love

""

"Love is nothing stronger... than a boy in luv... 💜"

Love is nothing stronger...

than a boy in luv...
💜

love💗

#boy #with #luv
#Love
#bts
#Persona
#RM #kim_namjoon

32 Love
1 Share

""

"EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT PERFECT. . . YOU ARE LIMITED EDITION. . . #NojotoQuote"

EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT PERFECT. . .
YOU ARE LIMITED  
EDITION. . .  #NojotoQuote

love yourself 💖

#Love #yourself #priority #even #If #you #are #not #Perfect #you #limited #Edition #Love_yourself #bts #bts_army

34 Love