Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best young_love Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best young_love Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about young thug never made love lyrics, love story novels for young adults, young life quotes, i wish that i were young again, young life,

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Diwa

"The Little Boy" Early in the morn, Waits he in the corner For the lass he so adores; A brief sighting of her-- Enough it'd be; One happy, skipping clam, #yqbaba #young_love #diwa

read more
Early in the morn, 
Waits he in the corner
For the lass he so adores;
A brief sighting of her--
Enough it'd be;
One happy, skipping clam,
Already he would be.
Ten minutes more, 
Coaxes the boy;
Another ten, mayhap. 
Yet, out flew the hour
And the princess, 
His heart so craves--
Wherever, then, can she be?
Thus, awaits the boy,
Each plodding dawn--
Every single day;
Off to the little cul-de-sac, 
Sits he and pines, stubbornly--
Wishing for a tiny glimpse
Of the pretty maiden, 
His soul sings for,
Oh so mournfully. "The Little Boy"

Early in the morn, 
Waits he in the corner
For the lass he so adores;
A brief sighting of her--
Enough it'd be;
One happy, skipping clam,

Hand_Sparkle

#young_love

read more
 #young_love

moonchild

Sometimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to.
Though that doesn't mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care.
Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say 
"I love you" #NojotoQuote #love #heartbreak #sometimes #goodbye #person #without #through #doesnot #mean #we_have #stopped #loving #them #or #we #stopped #care #oftentimes #painful #iloveyou #ily #i_love_you #never #cheesy #sad #sadness #sad_quote #love_you #forever #sadness_overload #yet_cheesy #hapiness #love_youself #love_myself #love_him #love_her #love_is_blind #young_forever #young_love #love_you_forever #only_you #you #just_for_you #ishq #pyar #pyaar #Nojoto #quotes #thoughts #sad #feelings #silence #dard #umeed #

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification