Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best breakupday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best breakupday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about only love can break your heart lyrics, love heart break shayari, how to break up with someone you love so much, break up video song ae dil hai mushkil download, heart touching love breakup quotes,

• 66 Followers
  • 77 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anshul srivastava

mute video

Spidey2411

दरिद्री गेली..... #viral #breakupday #darbaredil

read more
mute video

Spidey2411

दरिद्री गेली..... #viral #breakupday #darbaredil

read more
mute video

Ewa Regmi

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #breakupday #nowthatyouaregone

read more
I find no regrets 
Because I got myself back... There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed
I'd be still searching for it

Latika Bisht

#nowthatyouaregone #Collab #breakupday #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I realized how important I am to myself 

#nowthatyouaregone #collab #breakupday #valentinesday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #lifequotes #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #shattered #breakupday #nowthatyouaregone #lastpillar

read more
It seems like...
The Last Pillar,
Holding the weight of, my life,
Was battered..
And now, lies there... 
My Shattered Life..  There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed

sk

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #breakupday #writingresolution #366days366quotes #nowthatyouaregone

read more
So no sorrow.,
Everyone comes and goes in life.
The only difference is that someone goes by giving happiness,
and someone goes by giving sorrow.
But you have gone to hurt my heart, That will never be able to go.

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed

Bizz_are_ Soul

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #yqquotes #breakupday #nowthatyouaregone

read more
I could conclude 
the unfinished pages of my tale... There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed

Madhu Jain

There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. Here's mine: Now that you're gone I found love If you had stayed I'd be still searching for it #ValentinesDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #breakupday #nowthatyouaregone

read more
I recognized myself 
If I have been dependant on you 
I would have lost my identity.  There are so many songs with this title. Now, you have a chance to write it as a quote. 

Here's mine:
Now that you're gone
I found love 
If you had stayed

Aahaan

Aaj bhi voh raat voh teri Aakhri baat mujhe Yaad hai. Aasani se jo sab kuch bhool jaaye aise mard nhi hum. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbreakupday • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ 🎉 CHECK OUT OUR PINNED POST! 😊✨🎉 Collab with your soulful words.✨ #BreakUp #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Her face when we met for that one last time, 
I still remember her happy face with tears flowing down her cheeks at that pitch black night.  Aaj bhi voh raat voh teri Aakhri baat mujhe Yaad hai. 
Aasani se jo sab kuch bhool jaaye aise mard nhi hum. 
OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbreakupday
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

🎉 CHECK OUT OUR PINNED POST! 😊✨🎉

Collab with your soulful words.✨
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification