tags

Best looks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best looks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 89 Followers
  • 560 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"why do people looks face and personality only why they not looks humanity🙄"

why do people looks face and personality only
why they not looks humanity🙄

829 Love
1 Share

""

"When She Looks Me Her Looks Was Said Everything About Her.. She Is Sad Because Of Me She Is Crying Because Of Me She Hides Lot Of Pain Inside She Hurts Internally Because Of Me And She Will Never Forgive Me."

When She Looks Me 
Her Looks Was Said Everything About Her..
She Is Sad Because Of Me 
She Is Crying Because Of Me  
She Hides Lot Of Pain Inside 
She Hurts Internally Because Of Me
And 
She Will Never Forgive Me.

But I Love You So Much Is Not Inaaf In The Girls Life.....

#Aayushipatil #nojoto #nojotoenglish #story #Love

140 Love

""

"Daughter Always Look Like Her Dad And Son Always Look Like His Mother Father Is Hard Hearted So Daughter Become Just Like Her Father And Mother Is Soft Hearted So Son Become Just Like His Mother"

Daughter Always Look Like Her Dad And Son Always Look Like His Mother 
Father Is Hard Hearted So Daughter Become Just Like Her Father And Mother Is Soft Hearted So Son Become Just Like His Mother

Daughter Looks Like Her Father And Son Looks Likes His Mother And It's Honourable For Both Child....

#aayushipatil #nojoto #father #Mother #PARENTS #Quotes

106 Love

Dear Ex,
Thanks for making me realise
that how it feels
when you truly love someone,
thanks for making me realise
that how it feels
when someone leaves you
when you need them

82 Love
1 Share

""

"Who would win between Shaktimaan and Thanos or Thor? I just saw a YouTube video on this where they put together all the Indian superheroes against Thanos. What would be the result? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Who would win between Shaktimaan and Thanos or Thor? I just saw a YouTube video on this where they put together all the Indian superheroes against Thanos. What would be the result?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Ha, ha, ha, ha

You mean that animation video where they put Tiger Shroff, Ra one, Robot, Krish, Shaktimaan etc against Thanos :D

Ha, ha, ha

I know we all have a very low opinion about them

79 Love
1 Share