tags

Best blessings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best blessings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning wishes n blessings.

• 136 Followers
  • 250 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"When you understand what rough patches other people are going through, you inevitably start counting your blessings"

When you understand what rough patches other people are going through, you inevitably start counting your blessings

#blessings

18 Love

"#Lohri I swear on this blazing bonfire even my words are less to admire, I wish your lives get fulfilled with all happinesses that's my only desire. This festival brought us together again, though celebrated upon harvesting the crops but today it would also harvest the blessings of my well wishers in my gain. Crops will boost me financially,but your love will mould me multi dimensionally! HAPPY LOHRI MY FRIENDS,FAMILY AND EVERYONE READING THIS🎉🎉🎇"

#Lohri  I swear on this blazing bonfire 
even my words are less to admire,
I wish your lives get fulfilled with all happinesses
that's my only desire.

This festival brought us together again,
though celebrated upon harvesting the crops
but today it would also harvest the blessings of my well wishers in my gain.

Crops will boost me financially,but your love will mould me multi dimensionally!

HAPPY LOHRI MY FRIENDS,FAMILY AND EVERYONE READING THIS🎉🎉🎇

#Lohri #wishes #celebration #wellwisher #Family #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #Love #blessings
@Rohit chaudhary @Suhail Chouhan @Parul Pinjal @upasana (nasamjh ladki) @Avni Goyal

107 Love

"दोस्तों की दुआ दोस्तो की दुआए भी कमाल करा करती है। वे फिजूल नहीं जाती मुकम्मल हो जाया करती है।"

दोस्तों की दुआ दोस्तो की दुआए भी कमाल करा करती है।
वे फिजूल नहीं जाती मुकम्मल हो जाया करती है।

#Friend #blessings #december

36 Love

"#HappyBirthdayYuvi You are the fighter You are the inspiration to many Lots of winnings because of you Lots of innings because of you You had left the team now but you are still a star for us the history you have made Will never leave you The saga you have created None can carry on that Many many blessings to you "Happy Birthday UV""

#HappyBirthdayYuvi  You are the fighter 
        You are the inspiration to many 
Lots of winnings because of you 
        Lots of innings because of you 
You had left the team now 
but you are still a star for us 
         the history you have made 
Will never leave you 
        The saga you have created 
None can carry on that 
        Many many blessings to you
"Happy Birthday UV"

#HappyBirthdayYuvi #blessings
#nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoenglish #Anshulathakur #truequotes #feelings #december #dildostidecember

186 Love

"ऐ मेरे दुश्मन जरा संभलकर ............. भगवान का साथ और माँ की दुआएं मेरे साथ है.... Preeti..."

ऐ मेरे दुश्मन जरा संभलकर
भगवान का साथ 
और 
 माँ की दुआएं
मेरे साथ है....

Preeti...

#blessings
#preeti✍️✍️

63 Love
1 Share