Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Snapdeal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Snapdeal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about funny reply to amir khan snapdeal shayri 0, snapdeal customer care, snapdeal customer care number, snapdeal unbox zindagi, snapdeal online shopping india,

• 8 Followers
  • 37 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gaurav Dutta

100 skilled craftsmen create a product which needed 10 employee to place it so as 1 customer buy it #amazon #myntra #snapdeal #flipkart #business #gauravdutta #yqbaba #process mintra

Gaurav Dutta

100 skilled craftsmen create a product which needed 10 employee to place it so as 1 customer buy it #amazon #myntra #snapdeal #flipkart #business #gauravdutta #yqbaba #process mintra

Rahul

इस गांव के लिए snapdeal किसी मसीहा से कम नहीं है। #Snapdeal #स्नैपडील #kuchhtofacthai #hindijankari #जानकारी

read more
mute video

प्रेरित डागा

मेरी पुस्तक #प्रयासरत अब Snapdeal पर उपलब्ध है। https://www.snapdeal.com/product/prayasrat/648546337254 ख़रीदें, पढ़ें एवं समीक्षा करें #प्रेरित #अव्यक्त

read more
 मेरी पुस्तक #प्रयासरत अब Snapdeal पर उपलब्ध है।

https://www.snapdeal.com/product/prayasrat/648546337254

ख़रीदें, पढ़ें एवं समीक्षा करें
#प्रेरित #अव्यक्त

Satyaprem Upadhyay

#Naukri.com #shaadi.com #Snapdeal #Flipkart #EmailScam #Internet #InternetMemes #Memes Mukesh Poonia Internet Jockey Amit Sharma Dalchand

read more
तो Naukri.com के पास मेरे लिए 1 लाख जॉब न होती
शादी.कॉम के पे 1 लाख योग्य कन्याएं मेरा इन्तेजार नहीं कर रही होती
अफ्रीका के अनेकों लखपति मुझे Email पे 1 करोड़ देने के लिए बेताब न होते 
हर दिन Mixer Grider mein खुशियां बेचते स्नेपडील, फ्लिपकार्ट न होते #Naukri.com #Shaadi.com #Snapdeal #Flipkart #EmailScam #Internet #InternetMemes #Memes

Mukesh Poonia Internet Jockey Amit Sharma Dalchand

Satyaprem Upadhyay

My opinion on Snapdeal being mocked & Fuck you Trolls While Media and trolls are taking pun on Snapdeal's situation and trying everything to defame & laugh on it, here is what I think:  1. It takes enormous courage, 1000s of right decisions, and not just two but a lot of balls to start something, and take it to the level where Kunal & Rohit were able to.   2. The business of Media works on reporting the buzz and discussing/mocking the event at that point. It is because #Internet

read more
My opinion on Snapdeal being mocked & Fuck you Trolls 
 While Media and trolls are taking pun on Snapdeal's situation and trying everything to defame & laugh on it, here is what I think: 

1. It takes enormous courage, 1000s of right decisions, and not just two but a lot of balls to start something, and take it to the level where Kunal & Rohit were able to.  

2. The business of Media works on reporting the buzz and discussing/mocking the event at that point. It is because
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification