tags

Best riseofphoenix Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best riseofphoenix Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 4 Followers
  • 310 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Karma?? You think you can, Benefit from, Someone's suffering? Think you can, Go ahead, Scorched in jealousy, Pulling someone down Scared off their best shining? Think you can, You can look good, Making someone kneel, With weak knees, Well go ahead n do it, But know this Your winnings, Are all temporary, You'll pay for it, CUZ KARMA AIN'T A BITCH, BUT A PHARMA DISTRIBUTING, PILLS OF EQUITY, Its Life As It is, Ive witnessed crabs in, My life Rust in pieces.."

Karma??
You think you can, 
Benefit from, 
Someone's suffering? 
Think you can, 
Go ahead, 
Scorched in jealousy, 
Pulling someone down 
Scared off their best shining? 
Think you can, 
You can look good, 
Making someone kneel, 
With weak knees, 
Well go ahead n do it, 
But know this
Your winnings, 
 Are all temporary, 
You'll pay for it, 
CUZ KARMA AIN'T A BITCH,
BUT A PHARMA DISTRIBUTING, 
PILLS OF EQUITY,
Its Life As It is, 
Ive witnessed crabs in, 
My life Rust in pieces..

#difficulties
#Karma #riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #reallife #nojotoenglish
#Truth

17 Love
4 Share

"Grew up watching, People with intentions so ill, As the only action oriented beings, Grew up watching, People with good intentions stay still, Wrapped in their own philosophies, Good only prevailed in, Thoughts, It seemed, Outta the Chaos, I instilled my Will, To turn thoughts into deeds, Looked for the greatness within, The light within, The fight beneath, A quest to understand, Life as a function of harmony, A proud journey indeed, Proud to break off, From the labels of society, And being able to treat, Every human as a living being, Don't ask me What religion, region, Or legion I have a belonging, These questions piss me off, Hugest turn off, So Fuck off, I AM SIMPLY A HUMAN BEING, SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC, CONTAGIOUS HUMANITY..😂 😂"

Grew up watching, 
People with intentions so ill, 
As the only action oriented beings, 
Grew up watching, 
People with good intentions stay still, 
Wrapped in their own philosophies, 
Good only prevailed in, 
Thoughts, It seemed, 
Outta the Chaos, 
I instilled my Will, 
To turn thoughts into deeds, 
Looked for the greatness within, 
The light within, 
The fight beneath, 
A quest to understand, 
Life as a function of harmony, 
A proud journey indeed, 
Proud to break off, 
From the labels of society, 
And being able to treat, 
Every human as a living being, 
Don't ask me What religion, region, 
Or legion I have a belonging, 
These questions piss me off, 
Hugest turn off, 
So Fuck off, 
I AM SIMPLY A HUMAN BEING, 
SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC, 
CONTAGIOUS HUMANITY..😂 😂

#Proud_Moment
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rap #heartfealt #keepitreal #nojotoenglish #Rap

18 Love
2 Share

"Tu bole tu Kadi ni peeti, Fer vi kisi Sharabi to kam nahi, Hun Sun, tu mera baap nahi, Mai us jhooth nu chadya, Sachai da o mainu paath, Padhaya par khud sach de naal, Chatees da aankda, Do pal ich faad dyanga, Tere nal keda vi varka, Te vekhi khali thaal, Kithe gayi meri sone de, Ande den aali murgi, Rab to tussi darde nai? Aapa gum de thalle, Saari zindagi guzaar diti, Te fir vi vajai seeti, Aur intehan na le mera, Bagawat da mai saarathi Izzat di dehleeze de niche, Kare tu waar, aai mainu Baardasht nai"

Tu bole tu
Kadi ni peeti, 
Fer vi kisi
Sharabi to kam nahi,
Hun Sun, 
tu mera baap nahi, 
Mai us jhooth nu chadya, 
Sachai da o mainu paath,
Padhaya par khud sach de naal, 
Chatees da aankda, 
Do pal ich faad dyanga, 
Tere nal keda vi varka, 
Te vekhi khali thaal, 
Kithe gayi meri sone de, 
Ande den aali murgi, 
Rab to tussi darde nai? 
Aapa gum de thalle, 
Saari zindagi guzaar diti, 
Te fir vi vajai seeti, 
Aur intehan na le mera, 
Bagawat da mai saarathi
Izzat di dehleeze de niche, 
Kare tu waar, aai mainu
Baardasht nai

#Inspiration
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rap #Poetry #heartfealt #keepitreal #gotohell

22 Love
3 Share

"Inspiration? Never low on rations, Institutes of logical n emotional, Unknown to both, Its of no constitution.. Flawlessly colored, A sense of blindest belief? Nupe, But the only Sense left tailored, To consciousness even ruptured, When you fail to move a cursor, tripping failure, it occurs, If cannot prevent from getting all bankrupt, Or falling in a Pain-o-hub, It continues to resist final disaster, Right from the Gut, Question this equation? Let your gut handle rather, Form a legion from life's lesions A perseverance of Motivation? Yes, it's Inspiration...."

Inspiration? 
Never low on rations, 
Institutes of logical n emotional, 
Unknown to both, 
Its of no constitution.. 
Flawlessly colored, 
A sense of blindest belief? 
Nupe, But the only Sense left tailored, 
To consciousness even ruptured, 
When you fail to move a cursor, 
 tripping failure, it occurs, 
If cannot prevent from getting all bankrupt, 
Or falling in a Pain-o-hub, 
It continues to resist final disaster, 
Right from the Gut, 
Question this equation? 
Let your gut handle rather, 
Form a legion from life's lesions
A perseverance of Motivation? 
Yes, it's Inspiration....

#Inspiration #riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling

19 Love
3 Share

"Get used to, Scoop in used soul to reuse? threw abuse n spread it like flu, Now get used, to the one who, Refused to use but put you to a better use, Fuck all I could really abuse, Were the metaphors I never get to use, But I why deny a soul who's bruised, To consider every shot as final Soluble lube, To be used, To balance my head off a blocked eustachian tube, Conscience burning to fumes, Oh but I do remember sth material I abused, Dope em home was the only cruise, And I did overcome that bitch like I never knew, I saved my heart with one, None of you get to club one, You talk about evil, I'll reverse none, Still Live it, A mirror of your doings, Just the way it is."

Get used to, 
Scoop in used soul to reuse?
 threw abuse n spread it like flu, 
Now get used, to the one who, 
Refused to use but put you to a better use, 
Fuck all I could really abuse, 
Were the metaphors I never get to use, 
But I why deny a soul who's bruised, 
To consider every shot as final Soluble lube, 
To be used, 
To balance my head off a blocked eustachian tube, 
Conscience burning to fumes, 
Oh but I do remember sth material I abused, 
Dope em home was the only cruise, 
And I did overcome that bitch like I never knew, 
I saved my heart with one, 
None of you get to club one, 
You talk about evil, I'll reverse none, 
Still Live it, 
A mirror of your doings, 
Just the way it is.

#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #rapbattle #freestylerap
#Biggest_fear

29 Love
3 Share