tags

Best riseofphoenix Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best riseofphoenix Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 4 Followers
  • 271 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"What the heck these fingers tryna do? A soulmate's script to be used, Yea the one none seems to have a clue, Prolly they never got glued To the one from the books, Yet off books, A clench felt that shook, The one who's look gone loose, Fck booze it ain't no muse, You get high off my hooks, Damn am done, Cuz now it seems they are Finger wrestling, Eh now don't give me that look. Cuz to you am already hooked.."

What the heck these fingers tryna do?
A soulmate's script to be used,
Yea the one none seems to have a clue,
Prolly they never got glued
To the one from the books,
Yet off books,
A clench felt that shook,
The one who's look gone loose,
Fck booze it ain't no muse,
You get high off my hooks,
Damn am done,
Cuz now it seems they are
Finger wrestling,
Eh now don't give me that look.
Cuz to you am already hooked..

Yeah Soulmates it is...
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #SoulMates #Love #nojotoLove #Love

27 Love
1 Share

"You cannot stop me I got a war going in my head, I am afraid I'll explode, N still not be Dead, Place your best bets, Hard times to break a neck, How bad do I want that, I'll get that, Ya doubts, my downs, Fck all that.. I am braindead, A Zombie hungry to see his dreams Come true.. I am BEYOND HELD BACK"

You cannot stop me  

I got a war going in my head,
I am afraid I'll explode,
N still not be Dead,
Place your best bets,
Hard times to break a neck, 
How bad do I want that, I'll get that,
Ya doubts, my downs, Fck all that..
I am braindead, 
A Zombie hungry to see his dreams
Come true.. 
I am BEYOND HELD BACK

BEYOND HELD BACK 13...💣💥💥 #Stop #Motivation #CTL
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode

33 Love
1 Share

"#Pehlealfaaz Oh This pen, thank human for inventing this, AWESOME PIECE TO BRING MY HEAD BACK TO PEACE, ELSE I'D BEEN SITTING BEHIND BARS HONESTLY.. THE SHIT I'VE BEEN THROUGH, I COULD HAVE BEEN A STABBING MACHINE, NOT IN THE BACK BUT IN THE FRONTAL SAC, LOOK HIS RHYMES ARE PORTRAITS OF A MAD, LAD WHO FAILED AT BEING BAD, YEA DAMN SAD, what can you do about that? Now in my rhymes I wish to fall face flat, MERE PEHLE ALFAAZ OR AAKHIRI.. I AM A RAPPER WHO YAP RAP, MAP RAP, HOLD N TRAP RAP, DILUTE MUMBLES, STUMBLED upon RAP, IN THIS GALLON OF LIFE BUBBLES DO EMERGE AT TIMES GOD BLESS THE ONE WHO WROTE ALL THAT.."

#Pehlealfaaz Oh This pen, thank human for inventing this,
AWESOME PIECE TO BRING MY HEAD
BACK TO PEACE,
ELSE I'D BEEN SITTING BEHIND BARS HONESTLY..
THE SHIT I'VE BEEN THROUGH, I COULD HAVE
BEEN A STABBING MACHINE,
NOT IN THE BACK BUT IN THE FRONTAL SAC,
LOOK HIS RHYMES ARE PORTRAITS OF A MAD, 
LAD WHO FAILED AT BEING BAD, YEA DAMN SAD, 
what can you do about that? 
Now in my rhymes I wish to fall face flat, 
MERE PEHLE ALFAAZ OR AAKHIRI.. 
I AM A RAPPER WHO YAP RAP, 
MAP RAP, HOLD N TRAP RAP, 
DILUTE MUMBLES, STUMBLED upon RAP, 
IN THIS GALLON OF LIFE 
BUBBLES DO EMERGE AT TIMES
GOD BLESS THE ONE WHO WROTE ALL THAT..

#Pehlealfaaz
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish

34 Love
1 Share

"Not a misfit but a superfit.. Rose above the social geometry.. My truth is your pedigree. Asymmetric to the so called matrix.. Damn I so need new sneaks.. But the need urging to take a peek in, Put my feet in common, I am Sorry, I'd rather surf anonymity, Message so sublime, microscopic between The lines, this cosmos to bind, And send it back in waves n tides, My guts got no time to hide, I'd rather make it than say Goodbye.. I am not just passing by to bid any bye, Not untill I french kiss my dreams and say Hi,"

Not a misfit but a superfit..
Rose above the social geometry..
My truth is your pedigree.
Asymmetric to the so called matrix..
Damn I so need new sneaks..
But the need urging to take a peek in,
Put my feet in common, I am Sorry,
I'd rather surf anonymity,
Message so sublime, microscopic between 
The lines, this cosmos to bind, 
And send it back in waves n tides, 
My guts got no time to hide, 
I'd rather make it than say Goodbye..  I am not just passing by to bid any bye, 
Not untill I french kiss my dreams and say Hi,

BEYOND HELD BACK 12
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Dreams #reallife

46 Love
2 Share

"Stop me if you could have, Drop me if you could have, My fires gone celestial, Smokes gray n darker, My potential to breach metaphysical, An upheaval of beyond cynical, Too Obstinate to be late, Don't procrastinate yea you can hate, But I so love to bake my own cake, I already ate, Through A metaphorical display, Of a head that chose a furnace, To sit on, only to precipitate, Into A Moon Like Object.."

Stop me if you could have,
Drop me if you could have, 
My fires gone celestial, 
Smokes gray n darker, 
My potential to breach metaphysical, 
An upheaval of beyond cynical, 
Too Obstinate to be late, 
Don't procrastinate yea you can hate, 
But I so love to bake my own cake, 
I already ate,
Through A metaphorical display, 
Of a head that chose a furnace, 
To sit on, only to precipitate, 
Into A Moon Like Object..

giggle the riddle..
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish

37 Love
1 Share